Capt. Rob

Default Doug is an Idiot

Thats it. It's official. Idiotic Doug thinks surveyors don't sound
decks with a hammer. I seriously doubt he even knows a surveyor.
Surveyors use all manner of hammers in surveys, such as plastic
phenolic or wood or even small metal hammers used with care. I've
watched or been part of dozens of surveys and read plenty more. A
hammer of some sort is ALWAYS used.

Doug, you're exposed AGAIN. You need to sell that trawler!

RB

Scotty

--
"Swab Rob" wrote
hammer of some sort is ALWAYS used.

That's a lie!

Doug the Navigator Capt. Rob ASA 29 October 23rd 05 02:04 AM
Yo - Don White and Doug King... Don White General 7 October 18th 05 03:00 AM
Yo - Don White and Doug King... DSK General 0 October 18th 05 12:03 AM
Yo - Don White and Doug King... Harry.Krause General 0 October 17th 05 09:27 PM
Doug learned? Capt. Rob ASA 0 October 17th 05 12:07 PM