DSK

Default Yo - Don White and Doug King...

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
Thought you left wing limp wristed pinko weenies would appreciate
these picture I shot today down at the Watch Hill Lighthouse.

Tom, for a raving fascist nut case, you take some darn nice photos!

A little story - I went down today to fish a little and see what the
wind and waves looked like with the intention of taking the Contender
out for a ride this afternoon. As I was looking down Fisher's Island
Sound, I noticed the sail and just kind of kept an eye on it until I
realized that it was going to follow the Westerly Reef Channel. Walked
out to the point on the rocks and got these pictures.

Good work. You're better off leaving the fish in what's left of their
eco-system, and doing your fishing with a fork at the seafood restaurant.

Enjoy.

I did!
And thank you very much.

By the by, I have a couple of desktop worthy pictures that I've
tweaked if you would like them.

What, better than these? What did you do, photoshop in some topless Miss
America contestants for crew?

Anyway, I hope you reported this suspicious schooner with no name and no
reg numbers to the Dept of Homeland Security. It should be easy to
identify as the one with no gaff spans on the main peak halyard blocks.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King