Don White

Default Yo - Don White and Doug King...

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
Thought you left wing limp wristed pinko weenies would appreciate
these picture I shot today down at the Watch Hill Lighthouse.

A little story - I went down today to fish a little and see what the
wind and waves looked like with the intention of taking the Contender
out for a ride this afternoon. As I was looking down Fisher's Island
Sound, I noticed the sail and just kind of kept an eye on it until I
realized that it was going to follow the Westerly Reef Channel. Walked
out to the point on the rocks and got these pictures.

snip...

That'a a beauty. You can't beat a schooner for looks.
How would you like to buy a suit of sails for the pride of Nova Scotia?
http://www.cs.ubc.ca/spider/flinn/bl...sail-plan.html

Harry.Krause

In article , Don White says...

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
Thought you left wing limp wristed pinko weenies would appreciate
these picture I shot today down at the Watch Hill Lighthouse.

A little story - I went down today to fish a little and see what the
wind and waves looked like with the intention of taking the Contender
out for a ride this afternoon. As I was looking down Fisher's Island
Sound, I noticed the sail and just kind of kept an eye on it until I
realized that it was going to follow the Westerly Reef Channel. Walked
out to the point on the rocks and got these pictures.

snip...

That'a a beauty. You can't beat a schooner for looks.
How would you like to buy a suit of sails for the pride of Nova Scotia?
http://www.cs.ubc.ca/spider/flinn/bl...sail-plan.html

I pretended to have one of those in my pretend driveway once, it was nice.

Lunch was nice;

Decomposing blow flies accompanied with tenderised macaw intestine with
strawberry preserve, cooked in a randomly twitching pail heaped with small
squares of badger and chunks of nut in tea, a side of fruit and a pint of
skunk ****.

Starbucker

I have no idea what Harry is trying to say, but as sick as it is, this is
better than most of his posts.

"Harry.Krause" wrote in message
In article , Don White
says...

[...]

Skipper

Starbucker wrote:

Decomposing blow flies accompanied with tenderised macaw intestine with
strawberry preserve, cooked in a randomly twitching pail heaped with
small squares of badger and chunks of nut in tea, a side of fruit and
a pint of skunk ****.

I have no idea what Harry is trying to say, but as sick as it is, this is
better than most of his posts.

Krause has nothin' but these cut 'n paste ditties. Same place he gained
his "boating" experience.

--
Skipper

If you look at the harry. Krause email address,

you'll find that this dork is a harry wannabe

Starbucker

TSC,
Thanks, I thought it was a little erratic even for Harry.

wrote in message
ups.com...
If you look at the harry. Krause email address,

you'll find that this dork is a harry wannabe

NOYB

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 20:54:20 GMT, Don White
wrote:

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
Thought you left wing limp wristed pinko weenies would appreciate
these picture I shot today down at the Watch Hill Lighthouse.

A little story - I went down today to fish a little and see what the
wind and waves looked like with the intention of taking the Contender
out for a ride this afternoon. As I was looking down Fisher's Island
Sound, I noticed the sail and just kind of kept an eye on it until I
realized that it was going to follow the Westerly Reef Channel. Walked
out to the point on the rocks and got these pictures.

snip...

That'a a beauty. You can't beat a schooner for looks.
How would you like to buy a suit of sails for the pride of Nova Scotia?
http://www.cs.ubc.ca/spider/flinn/bl...sail-plan.html

I was involved in the Spirit of Massachusetts when she was built at
Charlestown Naval Shipyard in the mid-80s. I fact, I donated two
planks and got to help lay them on.

Pretty cool.

Now that I think about it, that schooner may have been the Spirit of
Massachusetts - I'll have to check the schedule.

It's flying a South Carolina state flag:
http://www.netstate.com/states/symb/flags/sc_flag.htm