Harry.Krause

Default Yo - Don White and Doug King...

In article , Don White says...

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
Thought you left wing limp wristed pinko weenies would appreciate
these picture I shot today down at the Watch Hill Lighthouse.

A little story - I went down today to fish a little and see what the
wind and waves looked like with the intention of taking the Contender
out for a ride this afternoon. As I was looking down Fisher's Island
Sound, I noticed the sail and just kind of kept an eye on it until I
realized that it was going to follow the Westerly Reef Channel. Walked
out to the point on the rocks and got these pictures.

snip...

That'a a beauty. You can't beat a schooner for looks.
How would you like to buy a suit of sails for the pride of Nova Scotia?
http://www.cs.ubc.ca/spider/flinn/bl...sail-plan.html

I pretended to have one of those in my pretend driveway once, it was nice.

Lunch was nice;

Decomposing blow flies accompanied with tenderised macaw intestine with
strawberry preserve, cooked in a randomly twitching pail heaped with small
squares of badger and chunks of nut in tea, a side of fruit and a pint of
skunk ****.