Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Sorry, Katy....You're a busted LIAR!

if you suggest
that I do have the skills, then maybe someone here more skilled than
I will pull up the posts where you claim I have no computer skills,
making you, once again, the biggest liar here.

And YOU should know by now that if such a post existed, it would have
been reposted. Scotty asked to meet at the Throgsneck bridge shortly
after 9/11. Right away I suggested he meet me at City Island since, by
his own admission, you CAN'T pull over there without a permit. Even so,
there cop cars on either side.
NO ONE will produce a post where I agreed to meet him, except at City
Island. And you are now a proven LIAR, Katy.
That's it. Scotty's a Coward and you're a liar.

I've offered that coward a month of chances to meet me, but he's a
coward.

Hoooh Ahhhh!!!!

RB
35s5