JohnH

Default Jim Hertvic - a liar...

In an earlier post, Jim, you stated, "John does have a history of reneging
on promises."

That accusation was a lie.

You've not shown one promise on which I've reneged, and your stupid
accusations/mathematical wizardry failed to account for the fact that, as
Don White said, many people made their donations *before* my offer
was put on the table.

You, in a cowardly fashion, decided to cut and run from the thread in which
you made the accusations. Was it because you realized you'd opened your
mouth once too often?

I see you're now puppy-dogging Harry around the group. I'm sure he'll
provide you some motherly support.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
JohnH

On Sun, 14 May 2006 06:42:33 -0400, JohnH wrote:

In an earlier post, Jim, you stated, "John does have a history of reneging
on promises."

That accusation was a lie.

You've not shown one promise on which I've reneged, and your stupid
accusations/mathematical wizardry failed to account for the fact that, as
Don White said, many people made their donations *before* my offer
was put on the table.

You, in a cowardly fashion, decided to cut and run from the thread in which
you made the accusations. Was it because you realized you'd opened your
mouth once too often?

I see you're now puppy-dogging Harry around the group. I'm sure he'll
provide you some motherly support.

PS. You made derogatory comments about those who challenged your assertions
("My, my. All my detractors are jumping on the bandwagon. Richey Rich,
Reginald III and now you Kevin.") although you left quite a few folks out.

How many folks have *supported* your false accusations? Do you suppose the
lack of support is due to the fact that your 'mathematical wizardry' is so
much better than theirs?

Envy can eat you alive, if you let it. Yours is astonishing. When you make
your envious comments about what others may own or not own, do you honestly
think it reflects negatively on *them*?
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
JimH

"JohnH" wrote in message
[...]

Oh my. Anger and hatred can eat you alive John. Not good for the old
ticker either.

Have a great day.

basskisser

JimH wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
[...]

Well? Are you going to show all of us just how you were correct, and
John's wrong, or are you just going to post silly and childish remarks
and insults? Grow up.

JimH

basskisser wrote:
JimH wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
[...]

Someone posts "Jim Hertvic is a liar" (I can almost hear a 10 year old
saying nananbooboo in the background when I read that subject header)
and you tell *me* to grow up. ROTF!!

Have a great day Kevin.

JimH

Since you insist Kevin:

John claimed "I'm especially appreciative of you folks. Seventeen
rec.boaters have
donated a total of $825, for an average donation of $48.53.
Remarkable!"

Later another person from rec.boats donated another $450 to get him at
his goal. That made $1,275 in rec.boats contributions.

John donated $650. He did not triple any donations......he did not
double any donations.....he did not match the rec. boats contributions,
although at one point or another he claimed he would do so.

As I said before I also have a personal interest in this cause and have
contributed to it since it's inception. I was only asking John to live
up to his promises for the betterment of the cause and to make good on
his promise.

He didn't. But his $650 contribution was still noteworthy.

Fair enough? Now can we drop it and move on Kevin?

Reginald P. Smithers

You have no interest in the "cause",you have done everything to
discourage JohnH and others from contributing to the "cause", you only
have an interest in belittling JohnH for his efforts.

You are a little person and you prove this with every one of your posts
concerning this matter.

Fair enough?

Now can we move on?

RCE

"JimH" wrote in message
ups.com...

[...]

Good Grief, Jim.

Please read this very carefully because it's the last attempt to prevent you
from continuing to make an ass of yourself.

Initially, there was no promise to match, double or triple contributions.
Several rec.boats participants donated during that timeframe.

When the process started bogging down a bit, and the end of the fundraiser
was drawing near, JohnH offered to match any further donations, effectively
"doubling" it. He even offered to "triple" any donation made by a select
few, but apparently none of the select few were inclined to respond. No big
deal.

When the donated tally was at $4,100 (900 bucks short of the goal), a $450
donation was made, with a challenge to JohnH to "cough it up", meaning to
match it. Doing so would bring the tally to the goal of $5,000.

JohnH, true to his word, immediately matched the 450 dollar donation,
bringing the total to the goal.

So, you are wrong. The initial $450 donation did *not* "get him to his
goal" as you claim. His matching donation, which you say he didn't do .....
did.

Do you now understand? I hope so, because your misguided representation of
this issue is causing unnecessary ill feelings.

RCE

JohnH

On 15 May 2006 05:31:05 -0700, "JimH" wrote:

Since you insist Kevin:

John claimed "I'm especially appreciative of you folks. Seventeen
rec.boaters have
donated a total of $825, for an average donation of $48.53.
Remarkable!"

Later another person from rec.boats donated another $450 to get him at
his goal. That made $1,275 in rec.boats contributions.

John donated $650. He did not triple any donations......he did not
double any donations.....he did not match the rec. boats contributions,
although at one point or another he claimed he would do so.

Another lie. Jim. You received the confirmation of the donation I made
matching yours.

--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
SamJenson

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Well? Are you going to show all of us just how you were correct, and
John's wrong, or are you just going to post silly and childish remarks
and insults? Grow up.

I'd settle for your typical reaction- ignoring the thread when proven wrong.