JohnH

Default Now: Wet Boats

On Thu, 25 May 2006 07:14:43 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
On Wed, 24 May 2006 21:32:26 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

JimH wrote:
I am once again the focus of JohnH's post, with his reply being nothing
but inflamatory.

JohnH has been the cause/origan of most negative or argumentative
posts, this being one of them.

It's mildly humorous to watch the netcops netcopping, and pretending
that all the poops they plop in this newsgroup don't smell.

Harry, tell your buddy to quit calling me an 'origan'. That's not nice.

I am glad to see you standing by your man, regardless.
--
'Til next time,

John H

You always seem to jump to the wrong conclusions, Johann. I'm merely
point out that netcopping is obnoxious.

Inflammatory political posts, name-calling, and lying are even more
obnoxious. However, these seem to phase you and yours not a bit.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****