JohnH

Default Now: Wet Boats

On Sun, 14 May 2006 20:19:18 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

JohnH wrote:

BTW, did you get the Parker wet yet? I've not been fishing, but I heard the
stripers ran early this year due to the mild winter. Maybe we'll get some
trout this year for a nice change.
--
'Til next time,

John H

Nope. She was just "recommissioned" at the dealership last Friday, and
will be "waxed on/waxed off" there tomorrow morning. I'll be picking her
up sometime this week unless you come up with the right-sized check and
buy her.

Hell, all my spare change went to the cancer foundation.

I got so lazy this year that I got Marvin and Rodell to 'detail' my boat.
It'll cost less than a tank of gas. (Remember when that wasn't a whole lot
of money?) I'm paying them extra to take all the black marks off the
bottom, and hoping that they'll be more careful with the fork lift and not
put them back.

I'll probably never get a Parker. The wife likes the fancy stuff on the
Grady Whites too much. That 22' Grady is a pretty boat, but it'll be a
while. In a couple years we'll be moving from here, maybe to the Solomons
area or maybe around Deltaville, VA. It's not too far from Richmond and the
grandkids.
--
'Til next time,

John H