JohnH

Default Jim Hertvic - a liar...

On Sun, 14 May 2006 10:02:20 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

RCE wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news
wrote:
JohnH wrote:
In an earlier post, Jim, you stated, "John does have a history of
reneging
on promises."

That accusation was a lie.

You've not shown one promise on which I've reneged, and your stupid
accusations/mathematical wizardry failed to account for the fact that,
as
Don White said, many people made their donations *before* my offer
was put on the table.

You, in a cowardly fashion, decided to cut and run from the thread in
which
you made the accusations. Was it because you realized you'd opened your
mouth once too often?

I see you're now puppy-dogging Harry around the group. I'm sure he'll
provide you some motherly support.
--
'Til next time,

John H
Why don't you guys take it to email?
"So and So is a Such and Such" threads are always bad medicine.

Yeah, I'm building up positive vibes for the possibility of Happy Fitzmas
Week and these guys are striking bad notes.

Here's something to add to your season of joy ....

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=104x5016450

RCE

Ooooooh...that's a goody! Thanks.

Too hard to sing. Try it.

BTW, did you get the Parker wet yet? I've not been fishing, but I heard the
stripers ran early this year due to the mild winter. Maybe we'll get some
trout this year for a nice change.
--
'Til next time,

John H