P Fritz

Default Eyewitness: "I Never Heard the Word 'Bomb'"

"John H." wrote in message
On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 09:26:50 -0500, Harry Krause

wrote:

Don White wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
Bert Robbins wrote:

"Jim Carter" wrote in message

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..

It means they were properly trained to handle and use firearms.

One shot, one kill.
I had heard on the news today that there were many shots fired.
Does that
mean that several people were killed that we don't know about?

It means that when you fire your weapon you hit what you are aiming

at.

If six guys aimed at the same person then that person should have six
bullets in him.

Something you learned from your years of weekend warrior combat
experience guarding the loo, Bertie?

Bert would have lobbed half a dozen artillery shells at the hapless
victim...from a safe distance of course.

I have a feeling Bert would need a half dozen boxes of ammo to hit the
side of a barn. Accuracy with firearms requires regular practice. I go
to one of three ranges at least once a month, year-around. Most of the
cops I see at the ranges are there about every other week. I've asked
them about that. It's fun to shoot with cops, because they sometimes
have "unusual" guns with them, and they'll let you pop off a few rounds
if they recognize you and you ask.

LOL!

What a joke!

"Narcissists are totally and inflexibly authoritarian. In other words,
they are suck-ups. They want to be authority figures and, short of that,
they want to be associated with authority figures. In their hearts, they
know they can't think well, have no judgment about what matters, are not
connected with the world they inhabit, so they cling fanatically to the
opinions of people they regard as authority figures -- such as their
parents, teachers, doctors, ministers.

--
John H

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you Peace, Fellowship, and Good Humor as we celebrate the birth of

OUR Lord, Jesus Christ on the Christmas Holy Day.

*JimH*

wrote:

Don White wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
Bert Robbins wrote:

"Jim Carter" wrote in message

[...]

You planning to meet me at the Gilbert range near you, to show off your
military prowess with a handgun, Herring?

I also go out to the Blue Ridge facility in Chantilly. I've not seen you
there, either. Or at the MSAR.

I suspect what you shoot off these days is...your mouth.

You are proud of your guns, rifles and shotguns, and rightfully so. You
stated you will use them to protect you and your wife against an intruder,
perhaps whose sole intention is only to steal your super fast computer.

Yet air marshals who are assigned to protect us should not use their guns
when confronting a suicide bomber.

Interesting.

Bill McKee

wrote:

Don White wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
Bert Robbins wrote:

"Jim Carter" wrote in message

[...]

This, by a person who is anti-handgun?

Lord Reginald Smithers

Bill,
Harry is not anti-handgun, he likes to shot handguns. He just doesn't want
anyone else to own a handgun.

ink.net...

wrote:

Don White wrote:

wrote:

Don White wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
Bert Robbins wrote:

"Jim Carter" wrote in message

[...]

Here you go, Herring, 9mm and .22LR, offhand, 25 yards:

http://tinyurl.com/8k2mh

Nice shooting Harry.

Lord Reginald Smithers

Harry,

So you were against handguns when you didn't own one. Now you own one and
are all for private ownership of handguns.

Doesn't that mean you are against fully auto handguns and rifles until you
want to buy one?

You used to say the only people who want to own handguns use the gun to
compensate for them having a tiny penis. Has something terrible happen
that caused you to modify your position?

wrote:

Don White wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
Bert Robbins wrote:

"Jim Carter" wrote in message

[...]

I'm not anti-handgun.
I'm anti-any-idiot-who-can-breathe-being-able-to-buy-one.
I used to be totally against private ownership of handguns, but
unlike your president, I am capable of learning and have modified my views
over the years. I am still, however, opposed to private citizens owning
fully auto handguns or rifles.
I prefer shotguns for home defense.
I've shot firearms for fun most of my life, mostly shotguns.

--
Hurricane Bush - the Real Disaster

Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

I'm not anti-handgun.

Not true!

I used to be totally against private ownership of handguns, but
unlike your president, I am capable of learning

He shows no sign of such learnin.

I am still, however, opposed to private citizens
owning fully auto handguns or rifles.

That is a position taken from ignorance. Collectors and hobbyists take
great pride in their ownership of Thompsons, MG-38s, MG-42s, Brownings
and Maxims. They make great investments. Americans have always had the
right to keep and bear arms...and the rad left is always trying to take
that right away and further weaken America.

I prefer shotguns for home defense. I've shot firearms for fun
most of my life, mostly shotguns.

Most of your life, huh? And you don't know your sporting clays average
or rating?

--
Skipper
Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

Skipper wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:

I'm not anti-handgun.

Not true!

I used to be totally against private ownership of handguns, but
unlike your president, I am capable of learning

He shows no sign of such learnin.

Yes, I know.

Yes we *do* know. We know that machine guns are legal in this
country...providing they are registered!!

To legally buy and register a machine gun in this country you must: (1)
Reside in a State that allows either live or dewat guns; (2) Be at least
21 years old; (3) Never have been convicted of a felony; and (4) Be a
citizen in good standing.

And we also are aware that whackos in the ATF and other federal bureaus
are doing everything they can to take legal rights and traditions away
from American citizens as they have at Ruby Ridge, Waco, and at a
commercial airliner just yesterday.

--
Skipper
Doug Kanter

"Skipper" wrote in message

And we also are aware that whackos in the ATF and other federal bureaus
are doing everything they can to take legal rights and traditions away
from American citizens as they have at Ruby Ridge, Waco, and at a
commercial airliner just yesterday.

Actually, ATF and other "bureaus" don't make laws, dummy. You do, through
your elected representatives.

Skipper

Doug Kanter wrote:

"Skipper" wrote...

And we also are aware that whackos in the ATF and other federal bureaus
are doing everything they can to take legal rights and traditions away
from American citizens as they have at Ruby Ridge, Waco, and at a
commercial airliner just yesterday.

Actually, ATF and other "bureaus" don't make laws, dummy. You do, through
your elected representatives.

Actually, lefties in the ATF and other federal bureaus *do* abuse
existing law all the time...as do rad/libs in the Ninth Circuit.
Traditional American values are under constant attack by the left.

--
Skipper