Netsock

Default Better *Defensive* Handgun

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 01:40:47 GMT, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
I'd take a Glock 34 any day over that wheelgun. Fully legal mag on the
Glock holds 17 rounds, standard barrel is 5" long, and if you need them,
lasergrips are available. Oh, and my guess is the semi-auto mechanism is
inherently more accurate than the wheelgun's.

You have a single or double action wheelgun? If double, you keep a chamber
empty for safety's sake? If so, that means the G34 mag holds more than
three times the number of rounds.

This the same person who would not own a handgun and sent a Glock to the
police for disposal?

Same person, but no gun...ever.

Look what he says about keeping an empty round in front of the hammer
if its a double action. LOL!

Its also obvious the Glock info was cut from the web as well.

Like his life, house, and boat...just another huge lie.

__

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."

http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/
Netsock

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 06:32:51 GMT, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

Revolvers are inherently more accurate due to construction. The barrel is
fixed. The older 1911 mdl colt 45 auto, suffered accuracy as the barrel
floated in the slide.

LOL! Krause is now saying that autos are more accurate!?

Where does he get this stuff? I mean, we all know he is a liar, but
come on.
__

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."

http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/
Netsock

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 01:09:30 GMT, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Accuracy is key with any gun, but...

A wheel gun isn't necessarily simpler than a modern semi-auto. When you
take the grip off a wheel gun, you see all sorts of pieces and parts to
operate the trigger and hammer, usually. And I would contend that a semi
is easier and faster to reload. With my thumb, I can push a button, drop
out an empty mag, and then slam in a full mag and rack the slide faster
than you can get six rounds into the average wheel gun.

"Easier to handle" is a perception thing, I think.

--
GOP Credo: Just pretend it's all ok.

That is if you have a spare magazine. And with a wheel gun, a "speed
loader" puts all 6 rounds in at one time.

Yup. More garbage from our lying village idiot.

Ignore the twit.

__

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."

http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/
Lord Reginald Smithers

Harry,
Was Netsock making up fabricated stories and you and Gene proved they were
false?

Can you believe anyone would ever do that?
..
I hope he wasn't using family members in his little charade. That would be
as low as anyone can go.

wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Accuracy is key with any gun, but...

A wheel gun isn't necessarily simpler than a modern semi-auto. When you
take the grip off a wheel gun, you see all sorts of pieces and parts to
operate the trigger and hammer, usually. And I would contend that a
semi is easier and faster to reload. With my thumb, I can push a
button, drop out an empty mag, and then slam in a full mag and rack the
slide faster than you can get six rounds into the average wheel gun.

"Easier to handle" is a perception thing, I think.

--
GOP Credo: Just pretend it's all ok.
That is if you have a spare magazine. And with a wheel gun, a "speed
loader" puts all 6 rounds in at one time.

Yup. More garbage from our lying village idiot.

Ignore the twit.

Are you still upset because Gene and I outed you, Lil Twerp?
How's your daddy?

--
China: See Wal-Mart.

Bill McKee

wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 19:51:24 GMT, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

The sound of the slide is enough to
defuse a situation

I have always heard that but it also occurs to me that it might just
draw fire down on you.

Most burglars do not want a gun fight. You may have a psycho who breaks in
for other purposes, but after you jack the slide and the shotgun does have a
load ready to go, you are not out of the game.

Bill McKee

wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:44:44 GMT, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

Most burglars do not want a gun fight. You may have a psycho who breaks
in
for other purposes, but after you jack the slide and the shotgun does have
load ready to go, you are not out of the game.

I prefer to be loaded and "ready to go" before I go.
I will also replace that round in the tube.

That slide sound will echo all over the building.