Don White

Default Eyewitness: "I Never Heard the Word 'Bomb'"

Harry Krause wrote:
snip...

McAlhany said he saw Alpizar before the flight and is absolutely
stunned by what unfolded on the airplane. He says he saw Alpizar eating
a sandwich in the boarding area before getting on the plane. He looked
normal at that time, McAlhany says. He thinks the whole thing was a
mistake: "I don't believe he should be dead right now."

Gotta wonder if those sky marshalls were ever in the National Guard or
Reserves. They sure do seem gun happy.
Dan Krueger

Don White wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:
snip...

McAlhany said he saw Alpizar before the flight and is absolutely
stunned by what unfolded on the airplane. He says he saw Alpizar eating
a sandwich in the boarding area before getting on the plane. He looked
normal at that time, McAlhany says. He thinks the whole thing was a
mistake: "I don't believe he should be dead right now."

Gotta wonder if those sky marshalls were ever in the National Guard or
Reserves. They sure do seem gun happy.

Yup. Long history of shooting up planes and killing innocent people. I
wonder why they were never reported?

NOT "gun happy"? No...can't be because Don said they are.
Bert Robbins

"Don White" wrote in message
Harry Krause wrote:
snip...

McAlhany said he saw Alpizar before the flight and is absolutely
stunned by what unfolded on the airplane. He says he saw Alpizar eating
a sandwich in the boarding area before getting on the plane. He looked
normal at that time, McAlhany says. He thinks the whole thing was a
mistake: "I don't believe he should be dead right now."

Gotta wonder if those sky marshalls were ever in the National Guard or
Reserves. They sure do seem gun happy.

It means they were properly trained to handle and use firearms.

One shot, one kill.

Jim Carter

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..

It means they were properly trained to handle and use firearms.

One shot, one kill.

I had heard on the news today that there were many shots fired. Does that
mean that several people were killed that we don't know about?

Jim C.

Bert Robbins

"Jim Carter" wrote in message

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..

It means they were properly trained to handle and use firearms.

One shot, one kill.

I had heard on the news today that there were many shots fired. Does
that
mean that several people were killed that we don't know about?

It means that when you fire your weapon you hit what you are aiming at.

If six guys aimed at the same person then that person should have six
bullets in him.

Don White

Jim Carter wrote:
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..

It means they were properly trained to handle and use firearms.

One shot, one kill.

I had heard on the news today that there were many shots fired. Does that
mean that several people were killed that we don't know about?

Jim C.

Why just pop the guy with one shot when half a dozen will do.
Bill McKee

"Don White" wrote in message
Jim Carter wrote:
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..

It means they were properly trained to handle and use firearms.

One shot, one kill.

I had heard on the news today that there were many shots fired. Does
that
mean that several people were killed that we don't know about?

Jim C.

Why just pop the guy with one shot when half a dozen will do.

If you figure he is a bomber, you at least "double tap" him. Make sure he
is down. Just because you get shot, does not mean you are either down or
dead.

Jim Carter

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
nk.net...
If you figure he is a bomber, you at least "double tap" him. Make sure he
is down. Just because you get shot, does not mean you are either down or
dead.

You can't be right, well, not according to Bert.

Jim C.

Lord Reginald Smithers

Don,
Do you honestly believe the Marshals were sadist who enjoyed killing
someone? If so, what makes you believe that?

"Don White" wrote in message
Jim Carter wrote:
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..

It means they were properly trained to handle and use firearms.

One shot, one kill.

I had heard on the news today that there were many shots fired. Does
that
mean that several people were killed that we don't know about?

Jim C.

Why just pop the guy with one shot when half a dozen will do.

It is a wasteful to use six rounds when you only need one.