Bert Robbins

Default Eyewitness: "I Never Heard the Word 'Bomb'"

"Jim Carter" wrote in message

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
nk.net...
If you figure he is a bomber, you at least "double tap" him. Make sure
he
is down. Just because you get shot, does not mean you are either down or
dead.

You can't be right, well, not according to Bert.

Depends upon whether you get a head shot or not.

Bert Robbins

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:
"Jim Carter" wrote in message
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..
It means they were properly trained to handle and use firearms.

One shot, one kill.
I had heard on the news today that there were many shots fired. Does
that
mean that several people were killed that we don't know about?

It means that when you fire your weapon you hit what you are aiming at.

If six guys aimed at the same person then that person should have six
bullets in him.

Something you learned from your years of weekend warrior combat experience
guarding the loo, Bertie?

Do you feel better now that you have denigrated someone today?

John H.

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 06:27:54 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

Bert Robbins wrote:
"Jim Carter" wrote in message
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..
It means they were properly trained to handle and use firearms.

One shot, one kill.
I had heard on the news today that there were many shots fired. Does
that
mean that several people were killed that we don't know about?

It means that when you fire your weapon you hit what you are aiming at.

If six guys aimed at the same person then that person should have six
bullets in him.

Something you learned from your years of weekend warrior combat
experience guarding the loo, Bertie?

Harry, are you denigrating Bert's service in the Marine Corps? Does this in some way make *you* a
more credible person, especially given your total lack of *any* military service?

--
John H

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you Peace, Fellowship, and Good Humor as we celebrate the birth of OUR Lord, Jesus Christ on the Christmas Holy Day.
Doug Kanter

"Don White" wrote in message
Jim Carter wrote:
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..

It means they were properly trained to handle and use firearms.

One shot, one kill.

I had heard on the news today that there were many shots fired. Does
that
mean that several people were killed that we don't know about?

Jim C.

Why just pop the guy with one shot when half a dozen will do.

When shooting in a plane, these guys are trained to make the most difficult
shot first: The head, if possible, and for obvious reasons. I don't know if
they do the same when dealing with someone who's on the entry ramp. If yes,
then the extra shots were just insurance because the one in the head PRETTY
MUCH ends things.

Don White

Harry Krause wrote:
Bert Robbins wrote:

"Jim Carter" wrote in message

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..

It means they were properly trained to handle and use firearms.

One shot, one kill.

I had heard on the news today that there were many shots fired.
Does that
mean that several people were killed that we don't know about?

It means that when you fire your weapon you hit what you are aiming at.

If six guys aimed at the same person then that person should have six
bullets in him.

Something you learned from your years of weekend warrior combat
experience guarding the loo, Bertie?

Bert would have lobbed half a dozen artillery shells at the hapless
victim...from a safe distance of course.

*JimH*

"Don White" wrote in message
Harry Krause wrote:
Bert Robbins wrote:

"Jim Carter" wrote in message

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..

It means they were properly trained to handle and use firearms.

One shot, one kill.

I had heard on the news today that there were many shots fired. Does
that
mean that several people were killed that we don't know about?

It means that when you fire your weapon you hit what you are aiming at.

If six guys aimed at the same person then that person should have six
bullets in him.

Something you learned from your years of weekend warrior combat
experience guarding the loo, Bertie?

Bert would have lobbed half a dozen artillery shells at the hapless
victim...from a safe distance of course.

"Hapless victim"?

Oh my.

Don White

Harry Krause wrote:
Bert Robbins wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

Jim Carter wrote:

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..

It means they were properly trained to handle and use firearms.

One shot, one kill.

I had heard on the news today that there were many shots fired.
Does that
mean that several people were killed that we don't know about?

Jim C.

Why just pop the guy with one shot when half a dozen will do.

It is a wasteful to use six rounds when you only need one.

Bert, no doubt, is recounting his years of experience as a US Marine
stationed stateside, guarding the latrine on his weekend of duty each
month.

His job: shoot anyone who pulled more than four sheets of tp off the
roller.

Now that's funny!

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 09:26:50 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

Don White wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
Bert Robbins wrote:

"Jim Carter" wrote in message

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..

It means they were properly trained to handle and use firearms.

One shot, one kill.
I had heard on the news today that there were many shots fired.
Does that
mean that several people were killed that we don't know about?

It means that when you fire your weapon you hit what you are aiming at.

If six guys aimed at the same person then that person should have six
bullets in him.

Something you learned from your years of weekend warrior combat
experience guarding the loo, Bertie?

Bert would have lobbed half a dozen artillery shells at the hapless
victim...from a safe distance of course.

I have a feeling Bert would need a half dozen boxes of ammo to hit the
side of a barn. Accuracy with firearms requires regular practice. I go
to one of three ranges at least once a month, year-around. Most of the
cops I see at the ranges are there about every other week. I've asked
them about that. It's fun to shoot with cops, because they sometimes
have "unusual" guns with them, and they'll let you pop off a few rounds
if they recognize you and you ask.

LOL!

What a joke!