Doug Kanter

Default Eyewitness: "I Never Heard the Word 'Bomb'"

"Don White" wrote in message
Jim Carter wrote:
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..

It means they were properly trained to handle and use firearms.

One shot, one kill.

I had heard on the news today that there were many shots fired. Does
that
mean that several people were killed that we don't know about?

Jim C.

Why just pop the guy with one shot when half a dozen will do.

When shooting in a plane, these guys are trained to make the most difficult
shot first: The head, if possible, and for obvious reasons. I don't know if
they do the same when dealing with someone who's on the entry ramp. If yes,
then the extra shots were just insurance because the one in the head PRETTY
MUCH ends things.