Lord Reginald Smithers

Default Wednesday's shooting of airline passenger...

Harry,
If this person had a bomb, or had harmed anyone else, you would be the first
person screaming about the incompetent sky marshals and how Bush has blown
it again.

It really doesn't matter what happens, you will try to blame this on Bush.
I am glad you don't have the ability to influence anyone's opinion.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Jim Carter wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
...by the sky marshals may turn out to be a horrific mistake on their

part.
Too many witnesses are contradicting the marshals' description of the
deceased's on-board behavior.

Hi Harry:, from what I have heard and read on this unfortunate incident,
surmise that the Sky Marshal did the correct thing in shooting the man
who
said he had a bomb.

The job of the Sky Marshal is to protect the passengers and the aircraft.
If they told the man to stop and"get on the ground" and he didn't and
then
he reached into his bag, then the marshal were doing the right thing to
shoot him dead. IMHO......

Jim C.

The story on what happened keeps changing. And I am not so quick to
believe what "the police" say in the face of statements from witnesses who
saw something different from what the sky cops said they saw. At the very
minimum, we need a coroner's inquest.

--
Extraordinary rendition: Outsourcing torture.

*JimH*

Jim Carter wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
The story on what happened keeps changing. And I am not so quick to
believe what "the police" say in the face of statements from witnesses
who saw something different from what the sky cops said they saw. At the
very minimum, we need a coroner's inquest.

Isn't that a standard procedure with a shooting in Florida?

If after the inquest a coroner believes a crime may have been committed,
the prosecutor will be informed.

Unbelievable.

Lord Reginald Smithers

Harry,
Are you stating your purpose of posting this article was to start another
Bush and his Administration Sucks thread?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Jim Carter wrote:
"Lord Reginald Smithers" Ask me about my driveway leading up to my
manor.
wrote in message . ..
JimC,
You must be new here. Harry has stated many times 9/11 tragedy was GWB
fault, and there was a good chance the only reason they bombed the WTC
is
because GWB was elected president.

No, Lord Smithers, I am not a new person here on this group.

What has the 9/11 event have to do with this shooting in Florida by the
Air
Marshal and the shooting victim?

Smithers' purpose here, if you haven't guessed, is to try to heckle me.
He's been trying for a long time, and he's had no success.
He's more than a bit obsessed with me. He's also posted here with more
than 50 different handles but it doesn't matter. A rectal opening like
Smithers stinks no matter what he calls himself.

--
Pro-war is not pro-life!

Lord Reginald Smithers wrote:

It really doesn't matter what happens, you will try to blame this on Bush.
I am glad you don't have the ability to influence anyone's opinion.

Not so fast Reggie!

This thread isn't over with, and Guzzi-boy will probably come in , read
this, then start rattling like a cricket in a cigar box

*JimH*

Jim Carter wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
The story on what happened keeps changing. And I am not so quick to
believe what "the police" say in the face of statements from witnesses
who saw something different from what the sky cops said they saw. At
the
very minimum, we need a coroner's inquest.
Isn't that a standard procedure with a shooting in Florida?

If after the inquest a coroner believes a crime may have been committed,
the prosecutor will be informed.

Unbelievable.

Procedures are unbelievable to you?
Figures.

Let me explain it to you slowly Harry. What is unbelievable is that you
want a coroner's inquest in hopes that the coroner finds that a crime may
have been committed and the marshals are put on trial for murder.

The bottom line.........you hope this then hurts GWB.

Yes......Unbelievable.

You are an open book Harry.

*JimH*

Jim Carter wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
The coroner will certainly perform an autopsy, but that's not the same
as a coroner's inquest. The latter is a hearing in which witnesses may
be called to testify. It's not a criminal proceeding, but a fact-minding
mission. If after the inquest a coroner believes a crime may have been
committed, the prosecutor will be informed.

Harry, here is a good question that must be answered about this shooting.
Which coroner will be involved in this case? A Federal one, a Florida
State one or a county coroner? It happened with a Federal Air Marshal
doing the shooting of an international air transit passenger of US
citizenship in a Florida airport walkway but the airport has County
Sheriff
Department protection? This will be interesting.

Jim C.

I was wondering that myself. I would guess the City of Miami and Dade
County have jurisdiction generally. Usually, a coroner is a city or county
official.

There are normally autopsies when one dies while not under the care of a
physician.

The coroner is usually the top ranking official in the County, trumping all
other law enforcement officials.

P. Fritz

Jim Carter wrote:
[...]

I can save Dade county lots of money. The man died from lead poisoning.

Bert Robbins

Jim Carter wrote:
[...]

Your thinking is as unsound as always. I don't recall bring Presidummy
Bush into this.

I want a coroner's inquest because a man was killed under circumstances
that are unusual, and because there are conflicting witnesses. It is
important to sort these out and determine the truth.

Were these witnesses still on the plane or were they in the jetway where the
event occured?

If it turns out the skycops acted badly, then their training needs to be
changed. Or perhaps their weapons.

Their will be an evaluaiton of the event by the Sky Marshalls and their
training will be updated to reflect the findings of that evaluation of the
event.

Here's a thought: should the skycops be armed with tasers?

No, you don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

Wayne.B

On Thu, 8 Dec 2005 17:56:27 -0500, "Lord Reginald Smithers" Ask me
about my driveway leading up to my manor. wrote:

Harry,
Are you stating your purpose of posting this article was to start another
Bush and his Administration Sucks thread?

=====================================

Most likely he thought it was somehow related to boats. The plane had
a rudder right? Of course there's the other possibility that he
thinks that none of us read the news and need to be enlightened.

To Harry's credit he did preface his post with "OT" which you promptly
stripped off in order to reach the widest possible audience.

Are you concerned about your Nielsen ratings?

John H.

On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 18:13:31 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

wrote:
Lord Reginald Smithers wrote:

It really doesn't matter what happens, you will try to blame this on Bush.
I am glad you don't have the ability to influence anyone's opinion.

Not so fast Reggie!

This thread isn't over with, and Guzzi-boy will probably come in , read
this, then start rattling like a cricket in a cigar box

Is crapbrain Smithers trying to pin this on Bush?
Weird.

Maybe we should have coroner's inquests for abortions, see if the baby would have lived. Interesting
idea.

--
John H

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you Peace, Fellowship, and Good Humor as we celebrate the birth of OUR Lord, Jesus Christ on the Christmas Holy Day.