posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Default Subaru Tribeca = Boulevard Car!

The Sabura Tribeca is a whale!

The Toyota Tundra outhandles it!

From Edmunds.com:

Driving Impressions:
Even with the Tribeca's substantial weight of 4,200-plus pounds, it's never
at a loss for power. There's plenty of midrange muscle, and the Subie easily
tackles varying road terrain. Subaru automatics have a tendency to hunt for
gears during mountainous driving, but this is not the case in the Tribeca,
as its reprogrammed transmission holds low gears when needed without early
upshifts. Steering, however, is a bit light for a vehicle of such girth,
which accentuates the Tribeca's heft. On the road, the 2006 Subaru B9
Tribeca drives like a big, heavy truck.

Drives like a big, heavy truck!!!!

Big heavy truck!!!!

What a boulevard car!!!!

aaahaahahahahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!!!!!! !

Even the Lincoln is better!!!!!

aaahaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!! !

Glory!

Next BS will be telling us that the Tribeca is a sports car rather than the
bloated Boulevard SUV it is!!

aaaahaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did Booby say about it's handling? He sure knows cars!!

Steers like a Toyota Tundra!!!

15 mpg!!! Same gas mileage as a Toyota Tundra!!!!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Most common complaint: Slow acceleration!!!!!!

Read he

http://autos.yahoo.com/newcars/subar...r_reviews.html

aaahahaahahahahahahaha!!!

Bad gas mileage too!!!!

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
.net...
The Sabura Tribeca is a whale!

The Toyota Tundra outhandles it!

From Edmunds.com:

[...]

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

What did Booby say about it's handling? He sure knows cars!!

Yup. Be sure to check what Motor Trend, Car and Driver and every other
review says.
But did you know: You need to flip off traction control for handling?
But did you know: Our B9 got poor gas mileage until we got past 3K. Now
getting 24 highway. 18 around town.
But did you know: Highest crash rating of any SUV EVER tested along
with the MDX.?
But did you know: The only 5 star rated crossover with full time AWD
with a 10% RWD bias?
But Did you know: Pulled the best handling numbers of any crossover and
beat both the Infinity and Taureg.
But Did you know: Best warranty in it's class, 7 year 100K including
tires!

Want a fast SUV, there are better choices. Want a safer one...the B9
stands alone. For speed we have the STI. We trade the B9 for the B9 STI
in about 18 months.

RB
35s5....always winning!
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
J Beck

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
.net...
The Sabura Tribeca is a whale!

The Toyota Tundra outhandles it!

From Edmunds.com:

[...]

I'll take my Tundra any day !!! It's a real truck, not one of those minis
JB

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Most common complaint: Slow acceleration!!!!!!

250 HP and not quite enough toque, means times between 8.1 to 9.5 for
the loaded 7 passenger model. But this car was bought for safety over
all else. New version is getting the STI treatment and we'll get that
in 18 months.
You can't win, Crantz. Simply because we enjoy tossing money around and
you can only google up the dreams we're enjoying!
Tonight we dine at Seroli's Private Club. Are you a member? Our meal
will be better than anything you're probably EVER eaten. 8th time this
year we've gone.
Well....I'm off to the yard in my SUV that has a better ride and
quieter interior than a Lexus RX330! Buh bye!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Fords best..F@*K the rest.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
rgnmstr

Tonight we dine at Seroli's Private Club. Are you a member?

Hell, it's Monday. They let everybody in on Mondays.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
rgnmstr

But Did you know: Best warranty in it's class, 7 year 100K
including tires!

Marketing gimmic for all lame cars. Hell, Hyundai provides a 10 year
warranty to get people to buy.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Not as nice as Lincoln Town and Country!!!

http://autos.msn.com/research/userre...cent#reviewnav

B9 Tribeca"
2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Limited 5-Passenger
08/03/2005
By: WV
Owned: Less than 1 year
Review ID: #475551
8.9 Overall Rating

9 Styling
8 Performance
8 Interior
10 Quality
9 Recommendation

Pros:
It is AWD which will be a big plus for me this winter. It handles well. In
fact the ride is so quiet and comfortable that you feel as though you are
"gliding" over the road.

Cons:
The leather interior could be richer for the price. That is the one thing
that I have missed from my Town and Country Limited.

Overall Review:
A good functional vehicle. Good for small families. Handles well. I have had
my Tibeca since 5/31/05 and have been pleased with the performance. I looked
at the 7 passenger since I was considering space ( I was trading my Town and
Country) and decided on the 5 passenger. To me there wasn't enough of a
difference in room to buy the 7 passenger. For a family of four it is just
enough room. The more you drive it the better you like it.

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
.net...
The Sabura Tribeca is a whale!

The Toyota Tundra outhandles it!

From Edmunds.com:

[...]

posted to alt.sailing.asa
J Beck

"rgnmstr" wrote in message
ups.com...
But Did you know: Best warranty in it's class, 7 year 100K
including tires!

Marketing gimmic for all lame cars. Hell, Hyundai provides a 10 year
warranty to get people to buy.

Who gives a damn about warranty if you buy a quality product. Knowing how to
fix them is also a big plus!!
JB