posted to alt.sailing.asa
J Beck

Default Subaru Tribeca = Boulevard Car!

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
.net...
The Sabura Tribeca is a whale!

The Toyota Tundra outhandles it!

From Edmunds.com:

Driving Impressions:
Even with the Tribeca's substantial weight of 4,200-plus pounds, it's
never
at a loss for power. There's plenty of midrange muscle, and the Subie
easily
tackles varying road terrain. Subaru automatics have a tendency to hunt
for
gears during mountainous driving, but this is not the case in the Tribeca,
as its reprogrammed transmission holds low gears when needed without early
upshifts. Steering, however, is a bit light for a vehicle of such girth,
which accentuates the Tribeca's heft. On the road, the 2006 Subaru B9
Tribeca drives like a big, heavy truck.

Drives like a big, heavy truck!!!!

Big heavy truck!!!!

What a boulevard car!!!!

aaahaahahahahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!!!!!! !

Even the Lincoln is better!!!!!

aaahaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!! !

Glory!

Next BS will be telling us that the Tribeca is a sports car rather than
the
bloated Boulevard SUV it is!!

aaaahaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did Booby say about it's handling? He sure knows cars!!

Steers like a Toyota Tundra!!!

15 mpg!!! Same gas mileage as a Toyota Tundra!!!!

I'll take my Tundra any day !!! It's a real truck, not one of those minis
JB