John H.

Default Wednesday's shooting of airline passenger...

On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 18:13:31 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

wrote:
Lord Reginald Smithers wrote:

It really doesn't matter what happens, you will try to blame this on Bush.
I am glad you don't have the ability to influence anyone's opinion.

Not so fast Reggie!

This thread isn't over with, and Guzzi-boy will probably come in , read
this, then start rattling like a cricket in a cigar box

Is crapbrain Smithers trying to pin this on Bush?
Weird.

Maybe we should have coroner's inquests for abortions, see if the baby would have lived. Interesting
idea.

--
John H

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you Peace, Fellowship, and Good Humor as we celebrate the birth of OUR Lord, Jesus Christ on the Christmas Holy Day.