Lord Reginald Smithers

Default Wednesday's shooting of airline passenger...

Harry,
Are you stating your purpose of posting this article was to start another
Bush and his Administration Sucks thread?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Jim Carter wrote:
"Lord Reginald Smithers" Ask me about my driveway leading up to my
manor.
wrote in message . ..
JimC,
You must be new here. Harry has stated many times 9/11 tragedy was GWB
fault, and there was a good chance the only reason they bombed the WTC
is
because GWB was elected president.

No, Lord Smithers, I am not a new person here on this group.

What has the 9/11 event have to do with this shooting in Florida by the
Air
Marshal and the shooting victim?

Smithers' purpose here, if you haven't guessed, is to try to heckle me.
He's been trying for a long time, and he's had no success.
He's more than a bit obsessed with me. He's also posted here with more
than 50 different handles but it doesn't matter. A rectal opening like
Smithers stinks no matter what he calls himself.

--
Pro-war is not pro-life!