Wayne.B

Default Wednesday's shooting of airline passenger...

On Thu, 8 Dec 2005 17:56:27 -0500, "Lord Reginald Smithers" Ask me
about my driveway leading up to my manor. wrote:

Harry,
Are you stating your purpose of posting this article was to start another
Bush and his Administration Sucks thread?

Most likely he thought it was somehow related to boats. The plane had
a rudder right? Of course there's the other possibility that he
thinks that none of us read the news and need to be enlightened.

To Harry's credit he did preface his post with "OT" which you promptly
stripped off in order to reach the widest possible audience.

Are you concerned about your Nielsen ratings?