*JimH*

Default Wednesday's shooting of airline passenger...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
...by the sky marshals may turn out to be a horrific mistake on their
part.

Yep. But they made the right choice based on the situation.

Why don't you place the blame on the victim Harry and instead shift it to
the Sky Marshals? I guess that is how the brain of a liberal works.

Doug Kanter

" *JimH*" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
...by the sky marshals may turn out to be a horrific mistake on their
part.

Yep. But they made the right choice based on the situation.

Why don't you place the blame on the victim Harry and instead shift it to
the Sky Marshals? I guess that is how the brain of a liberal works.

No, stupid. I'm a liberal, but I think the sky marshall did the right thing.
But, go ahead and enjoy your simple labels. They match the condition of your
little mind.