Bill McKee

Default Wednesday's shooting of airline passenger...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
...by the sky marshals may turn out to be a horrific mistake on their
part.

Too many witnesses are contradicting the marshals' description of the
deceased's on-board behavior.

BS. The guy was bi-polar. In a manic stage, and was probably suicide by
cop/sky marshal. We will probably see more of this, as the sky marshal has
less time to make a decision. If a guy says he has a bomb and reaches into
his duffle, I say shoot fast and true. It may be a mistake, but I would
rather the Suicide by Cop, than have the real bomb go off, because of a wait
time.

Doug Kanter

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
...by the sky marshals may turn out to be a horrific mistake on their
part.

Too many witnesses are contradicting the marshals' description of the
deceased's on-board behavior.

BS. The guy was bi-polar. In a manic stage, and was probably suicide by
cop/sky marshal. We will probably see more of this, as the sky marshal
has less time to make a decision. If a guy says he has a bomb and
reaches into his duffle, I say shoot fast and true. It may be a mistake,
but I would rather the Suicide by Cop, than have the real bomb go off,
because of a wait time.

The CNN story also said he was wearing his backpack on his chest, which
aroused suspicion. This guy's time was up.