*JimH*

Default So where is......................

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
*JimH* wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Bert Robbins wrote:

So, we both worked jobs when we were teens. Big deal.
I was still in high school when I was working for Uncle Sam part
time, 20 hours per week. I gave it all up to become a US Marine and
it was the best thing I ever did by getting out of a government job
wherer you could advance on your own merits you had to wait until you
did the time just like the other guys, who were sitting around just
collecting a paycheck.

I was the manager of a QA team when I was 25 years old and I was
bringing home $40K per year. Pretty good mone for the mid '80's.

So, can you quantify "considerably more?"

Sure I can quantify it, but why?

By the way, when you gave up your part-time government job to join the
marines, you didn't get out of a government job. You simply traded one
for another. Soldiering is a government job.

Why not answer his question instead of attacking him Harry?

Why should I reveal what my annual earnings are? Hell, you won;t even
tell people what you do for a living.

That's easy...he preaches to the gullible.

I find it intriguing that virtually none of the righties here are willing
to reveal much of anything about themselves, but they are always probing
others for information they can use later.

The best response to any of the secretive righties who want information?
Up yours.

Up yours.

Bert Robbins

Bert Robbins wrote:

So, we both worked jobs when we were teens. Big deal.
I was still in high school when I was working for Uncle Sam part time,
20 hours per week. I gave it all up to become a US Marine and it was
the best thing I ever did by getting out of a government job wherer you
could advance on your own merits you had to wait until you did the time
just like the other guys, who were sitting around just collecting a
paycheck.

I was the manager of a QA team when I was 25 years old and I was
bringing home $40K per year. Pretty good mone for the mid '80's.

So, can you quantify "considerably more?"

Sure I can quantify it, but why?

I knew you wouldn't put a specific number out. It is not in your nature
to be honest.

You want to know the length of my penis, too?

You do have a fixation your you bowels and genitals.

Two things I think it inappropriate to discuss in a public forum: one's
particular religious beliefs and one's specific income.

Why? You have no problem discussing others religious beliefs and their
income. You must be ashamed of or insecure in your religious beliefs and
your income must be so low as to be embarrassing.

By the way, when you gave up your part-time government job to join the
marines, you didn't get out of a government job. You simply traded one
for another. Soldiering is a government job.

My part time job was converted to full time the day I graduated from HS.
Working as a civilian in government is a job. Serving in the US military
is an honor and privilege.

Whatever makes you feel good about it, eh, Bert? If you were in the
military, you were a federal employee. You received your pay and bennies
from the government, just like any other federal employee. There's nothing
wrong with that, though you seem to think there is.

No, I deem it a privilege to serve one's country in its military because it
is being done for a higher cause. The pay in the military sucks, most of the
duty stations suck, the working conditions suck and the time away from your
family sucks. For the first 10 years of my life my Dad was at sea or in
Vietnam for 7 of those years.

Don White

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
Don,

You really should not make fun of Harry, he will start to attack you, your
city and your accent, your lifestyle etc..

I for one enjoy people with different perspectives and outlooks on the
world, so it is better if you poke some fun at me. I enjoy your humor.

The Rev won't like it if you dismiss him like that. He demands a heavy
penance.
Bert Robbins

Default The "secretive" righties here.

Bert Robbins wrote:

[...]

And why do you need to know that information?

Why does Bert or anyone else here need to know my annual earnings?

I was curious at one point at what you did for a living. Not where you
worked, but whether you were an Indian chief, a rug salesman, or
whatever. It was just curiosity. Why, do you think if you told me you
were sales manager for company that made processing products, that would
be too revealing? You, Smithers, Robbins, and the rest of the righties
are very, very close about yourselves, but you sure don't mind talking
in depth about the lives of others...right?

Nope.

Well, well, well, a bit of honesty at last. You and your gang enjoy
talking up the lives of others, but you sure want to keep your lives a
secret.

And you have the gumption to ask me why I won't tell Bert what I earn?

Thanks. I needed a smile.

Interesting new subject to this thread.

I have put it out in front of everybody and I am a "rightie", no secrets
from me. On the other hand you are so secretive that you will not tell
anyone anything about yourself that has occured within the last 35 years.

Bert Robbins

"Don White" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:

Actually, Don, it was two tall Sam's at dinner tonight.

I don't care about your sex life...I'm more concerned about your drinking!

Why do you have to turn everything into a discussion about sex? Are you
insecure about your sexuality?

Don White

Harry Krause wrote:

I find it intriguing that virtually none of the righties here are
willing to reveal much of anything about themselves, but they are always
probing others for information they can use later.

The best response to any of the secretive righties who want information?
Up yours.

Hertvik is a perfect case in point. And, of course, the classics are
Skipper and Smithers, the conjoined bottom-feeders.

All part of their little control game.
Bert Robbins

"Don White" wrote in message
Harry Krause wrote:

I find it intriguing that virtually none of the righties here are willing
to reveal much of anything about themselves, but they are always probing
others for information they can use later.

The best response to any of the secretive righties who want information?
Up yours.

Hertvik is a perfect case in point. And, of course, the classics are
Skipper and Smithers, the conjoined bottom-feeders.

All part of their little control game.

Ok, Don, why don't you tell us how much money you earn each year, what your
job is and what your religious beliefs are and what your political beliefs
are?

Get the whole thing started and prove the "righties" to have a double
standard.

Sir Rodney Smithers

JimH,
It is funny that Harry always wants to know personal info about others, but
his response when asked any personal info about his life it is "Up Yours".
; )

Bert Robbins wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Harry Krause wrote:

I find it intriguing that virtually none of the righties here are willing
to reveal much of anything about themselves, but they are always probing
others for information they can use later.

The best response to any of the secretive righties who want information?
Up yours.

Hertvik is a perfect case in point. And, of course, the classics are
Skipper and Smithers, the conjoined bottom-feeders.

All part of their little control game.

Ok, Don, why don't you tell us how much money you earn each year, what your
job is and what your religious beliefs are and what your political beliefs
are?

Get the whole thing started and prove the "righties" to have a double
standard.

Why do you have to turn everything into a discussion about earnings? Are
you insecure about your earnings?
Bert Robbins

"Don White" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Harry Krause wrote:

I find it intriguing that virtually none of the righties here are
willing to reveal much of anything about themselves, but they are always
probing others for information they can use later.

The best response to any of the secretive righties who want information?
Up yours.

Hertvik is a perfect case in point. And, of course, the classics are
Skipper and Smithers, the conjoined bottom-feeders.

All part of their little control game.

Ok, Don, why don't you tell us how much money you earn each year, what
your job is and what your religious beliefs are and what your political
beliefs are?

Get the whole thing started and prove the "righties" to have a double
standard.

Why do you have to turn everything into a discussion about earnings? Are
you insecure about your earnings?

Obviously not, I have told you what I earned last year. Are you intimidated
by what I earned last year? Does it make you feel insecure that I earned
more money than you? It makes Harry insecure about what I earned last year.
Now Harry knows that when I say I earned more than him it is the truth.

Come Don, if you are going to castigate the "righties" about being secretive
the least you can do is to prove that you are not being secretive.