*JimH*

Default So where is......................

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
Harry has made more money than anyone in this NG, even dating back
to 1976 when (he claimed) he was earning $205,830 /year (2005
dollars). Not bad for a recent college grad.

LOL!
I've made no such claim.
BS. You sure did.

Go up a few posts and you will see you said this:
================================
"Uh, Bertie, I don't want to burst your balloon, but the last time I
earned as little as you claimed you earned last year was in 1976.
That
was the last year I worked for an ad agency in the District of
Columbia, and I earned about $90k the senior account executive."
==================================

One USD in 1976 is equal to $2.28 in 2005 dollars.

$90,000 (1976 USD) x $2.28 (adjustment for inflation to 2005 USD) =
$205,200.

What year did you graduate from college Krause?

I've made no claim about making more money than anyone else in this
newsgroup. If you are making that claim on my behalf, then you are
lying. Again.

ROTFLMAO!

So were you 24, 25, 26 or 27 when you were making $205,000 as a
*senior* account executive?
I wasn't making $205,000 at those age points, and made no such claim.
You're lying. Again.

Nice try. I am not lying about anything. I asked you what age you were
when you made $205,000 in 1976.

I have yet to see a response.

Are you really as stupid as these posts make you appear?
Really?
I did not state my age in those days. You're guessing. And guessing wrong.
I did not state I was making $205,000 in 1976. You did. You're
extrapolating.

Getting back to the personal attacks Krause? I thought you promised to
stop.

I never claimed you said you made $205,000 in 1976. I claimed that a
$90,000 wage in 1976 (as you claimed you made) is valued at $205,000+ in
2005 USD.

So how old were you when you graduated from high school or college?

Bert Robbins

It is so easy to push Harry towards a corner and then have him back himself
all the way into that corner.

"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message
. ..
Harry,
You already discussed how much you made in 1974. You discuss any story
you think will boost your weak ego. Have you made many trips to NYC
looking for sailors?

Bert Robbins wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:

Obviously not, I have told you what I earned last year. Are you
intimidated by what I earned last year? Does it make you feel insecure
that I earned more money than you? It makes Harry insecure about what
I earned last year. Now Harry knows that when I say I earned more than
him it is the truth.

Uh, Bertie, I don't want to burst your balloon, but the last time I
earned as little as you claimed you earned last year was in 1976. That
was the last year I worked for an ad agency in the District of
Columbia, and I earned about $90k the senior account executive. Just as
that year was ending, I opened my own marketing communications company
with the help of business commitments from prospective clients, and
completed the following year, 1977, earning more personally than you
claimed you earned last year.

That was what, 28 years ago?

Your claimed earnings of $115,000? Nice, but no big deal in the DC
metro area. There are thousands of GS-15 government employees who earn
that here.

Ok, so what did you earn last year?

Do you have trouble understanding simple, declarative sentences in
English?

Let's try again:

1. I do not discuss my personal religious beliefs on usenet.
2. I do not discuss my personal income on usenet.

Got it?

--
Bush Healthcare Plan: Just don't get sick.

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
[...]

This is not a difficult question Krause (even if you never went to
college.

Let's see............graduate from high school in 1965 at age 18 and
graduate from college in 1969 at age 22. You would be 29 years old as a
*senior* account executive in 1976 making (in today's dollars)
$205,000/year. Pretty good bread after only being out 7 years in the job
market.

Graduate from high school in 1969 at age 18 and graduate from college in
1973 at age 22, making you 25 years old making $205,000/year.

Nice going Harry. Even Harvard Law School graduates do not make that
kind of cash. ;-)

Keep on guessing. Oh, I was graduated from high school at 17.

In 1977, if my memory is correct, I bought my second new house in the
Washington, D.C., area, for $85,000. I had purchased the first in 1972 for
around $25,000. Brand new single family house, too. Those were the days.

I sold that $85,000 house four years later for $175,000, and built a
custom $250,000 house which recently resold for $1.4 million. But I didn't
own it when it did. Oh well.

Yep, oh well.

Let's see.

Are you now denying that you worked in Viet Nam during the war as you
previously claimed here?

You will be caught in another lie eventually Krause. And you know it.

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:
[...]

I was graduated from high school at three months after I turned 17. I had
my B.A. two months before I turned 21.

LOL. The truth will eventually be brought out based on your previous
claims. ;-)

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:

You will be caught in another lie eventually Krause. And you know it.

You're boring me again, Jim.
How was your computer speed test?

Whenever you are caught in a lie you get bored.

My computer speed test? The oldest computer in this house most likely beat
your custom built unit.

This is the unbiased test I am talking about::

http://www.pcpitstop.com/

Give it a go and post your fantastic results. Also include a screen shot of
the test results.

I will then post the results of the test from the oldest factory made
computer in our house.

It will beat yours.....but maybe not.

Fair enough Krause?

Sir Rodney Smithers

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
In 1977, if my memory is correct, I bought my second new house in the
Washington, D.C., area, for $85,000. I had purchased the first in 1972 for
around $25,000. Brand new single family house, too. Those were the days.

I sold that $85,000 house four years later for $175,000, and built a
custom $250,000 house which recently resold for $1.4 million. But I didn't
own it when it did. Oh well.

This is classic Harry. When caught in a lie, give more and more detail in
an effort to bolster a feeble position. Heck, can you imagine keeping up
with the resale value of a house you sold 25 yrs ago.

*JimH* wrote:

You will be caught in another lie eventually Krause. And you know it.

You're boring me again, Jim.
How was your computer speed test?

Whenever you are caught in a lie you get bored.

My computer speed test? The oldest computer in this house most likely
beat your custom built unit.

This is the unbiased test I am talking about::

http://www.pcpitstop.com/

Give it a go and post your fantastic results. Also include a screen shot
of the test results.

I will then post the results of the test from the oldest factory made
computer in our house.

It will beat yours.....but maybe not.

Fair enough Krause?

I posted results already.

Not from the test at the link I provided.

Which screen should I post?

If you actually ran the test you would know which one you should post.

Remember, I am running a perfectly ordinary PC, nothing special.

Ahh........you are now backing out and doing your typical tap dance.

Several times in the past you have asked PC questions only a rank
beginning would ask. I think your PC prowess is a figment of your
imagination.

So prove your claim. You can't, as usual.

You are nothing but hot air Krause and that dog of yours don't hunt anymore.

So how old were you when you were making $205,000 (current USD value) in
1976 as a *senior* executive?

PS.........This is too easy.

--
Bush Healthcare Plan: Just don't get sick.

*JimH*

"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message
. ..

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
In 1977, if my memory is correct, I bought my second new house in the
Washington, D.C., area, for $85,000. I had purchased the first in 1972
for around $25,000. Brand new single family house, too. Those were the
days.

I sold that $85,000 house four years later for $175,000, and built a
custom $250,000 house which recently resold for $1.4 million. But I
didn't own it when it did. Oh well.

This is classic Harry. When caught in a lie, give more and more detail in
an effort to bolster a feeble position. Heck, can you imagine keeping up

The guy is downright sick and I hope he gets help.

Don White

*JimH* wrote:

Glad to see you admit your reason here is to post insults and personal
attacks on those disagreeing with you and your buddy Krause. ;-)

And as I said, I did try to be nice to you but you continued with your
insults.

Are you like that in real person Don?

I admit nothing....
and opinions vary on my true personality.