Sir Rodney Smithers

Default So where is......................

Do you remember when Peggy asked Harry to meet her at the trade show, she
wanted to have lunch or at least a cup of coffee. He was too ashamed to
say hello to her. He walked by her booth and saw her, but was too shy to
actually say hello.

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Most of my venom is aimed at Presidummy Bush. When I respond

negatively to
persons here, it *usually* is in response to a piece of crap they

tossed
at me. Further, most of those in the list I offered do virtually

nothing
here but hurl insults. I cannot recall a single meaningful boating

related
post from Smithers, Bruce, Goff, Robbins, or Fritz, and while Skipper
sometimes posts boat-related material, it usually is dangerously

wrong. I
post on-topic with meaningful information from time to time, and try

help where I can.

Harry,
On a percent of posts made, every single of these people post

substantially
more boating related posts than you do.

"no matter how gently you suggest that they might do better to change
their ways or get some help, they will react in one of two equally
horrible
ways: they will attack or they will withdraw."

"narcissists will say ANYTHING, they will trash anyone in their own
self-justification, and then they will expect the immediate restoration
of
the status quo. They will attack you (sometimes physically) and spew a
load
of bile, insult, abuse, contempt, threats, etc."

"They can't see that they have a problem; it's always somebody else who
has the problem and needs to change"

"Narcissists are hostile and ferocious in reaction, but they are
generally
passive and lacking in initiative"

P. Fritz

No surprise, considering that.......

"Narcissists are naive and vulnerable, pathetic really, no matter how
arrogant and forceful their words or demeanor. They have pretty good
reasons
for their paranoia and cynicism, their sneakiness, evasiveness,
prevarications. ...... They are so out of touch with other people and what
goes on around them that they are very susceptible to exploitation. On the
other hand, they're so inattentive, and so disconnected from what other
people are up to"

news

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

[...]

Don White

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
Don,
Heck, I hope you are going to let me stay in your spare bedroom when I come
up for Race Week.

"Don White" wrote in message

*JimH* wrote:

Because Don needs to start setting an example for folks to follow.

Now which one of the "Gang of 7" would follow any example I set?

Race week...which race week?
Don White

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
Don,
I have always looked up to you. ; )

Do I look like I just fell off the back of a turnip truck?

John H.

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 13:21:18 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

More "Obsessed with Harry" behavior. You need to start drinking again,
Herring. I'm sure you were brighter and funnier as an alcoholic.

Narcissists are (a) extremely sensitive to personal criticism and (b)
extremely critical of other people. They think that they must be seen as
perfect or superior or infallible, next to god-like (if not actually
divine, then sitting on the right hand of God) -- or else they are
worthless.
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

A Famous Self-obsessed Hypocrite
Bert Robbins

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Don White wrote:

Maybe it wasn't sent as an insult...just a play on the 'jarhead' term
used by Maines for decades. Did it insult Bert? Does he need someone
to hold his hand? If you think he does...you insult him more than I
could.

Bert *is* an insult.

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen the data with my own eyes.
Harry has made 3000 posts in rec.boats in the last three months. I think we
have found Harry's full time job.

A simple Perl script, www.activestate.com, and you can generate all of the
informaiton you want. Download the free version of perl and then using PPM
get NNTPClient and EmailDate.

use News::NNTPClient;
use Date::Parse;

$c = new News::NNTPClient ("Your-News-Server-Here");

$c-debug (0);

$c-authinfo ("Your-Username-Here", "Your-Password-Here");

($first, $last) = ($c-group("rec.boats"));

$Count = 0;

open (OUTPUT, "thelist.txt");

for (; $last = first; $last--) {
@Article = $c-article ($last);

next if ($#Article == 0);

foreach (@Article) {
$from = $_ if (/^From:/);
$date = $_ if (/^Date:/);
$msgid = $_ if (/^Message-ID: /);
$subject = $_ if (/^Subject: /);

last if (/^$/);
}

if ($from =~ /Harry Krause/) {
$Count++;

chomp ($from);
chomp ($date);
chomp ($msgid);
chomp ($subject);

$from =~ s/^From: //;
$date =~ s/^Date: //;
$msgid =~ s/^Message-ID: //;
$subject =~ s/^Subject: //;

$time = str2time ($date); # Localize the time to EST with this and the
below line.
@date = localtime ($time);

$When = sprintf ("%4d:%02d:%02d:%02d:%02d:%02d:%d", $date[5] +1900,
$date[4] + 1, $date[3], $date[2], $date[1], $date[0], $date[6]);
$From{"$When"} = $from;
$Msgid{"$When"} = $date;
$Date{"$When"} = $msgid;
$Subject{"$When"} = $subject;

printf (OUTPUT "%s - %s - %s - %s\n", $When, $from, $msgid, $subject);
}
}

printf (OUTPUT "Record Count: %d\n", $Count);

$c-quit ();

close (OUTPUT);

exit (0);

Dan Krueger

Don White wrote:

Dan Krueger wrote:

Don,

You are a charter member of the "Obsessed with Harry Club". You are
just in a different chapter.

Dan

Looks like you're desperate to join that motley crew.
You really should strive for higher standards.

If you say so, Don.

BTW - nice of you to step in for Kevin on the weekends!

Dan
Dan Krueger

Don White wrote:

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:

Don,
I have always looked up to you. ; )

Do I look like I just fell off the back of a turnip truck?

I don't know, are you covered with turnip juice and road rash?

Dan