John H.

Default So where is......................

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 17:47:47 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Bert Robbins wrote:

Sure, Bertbrain, I'm going to spend 10 seconds of my life indulging your
fantasies and obsessions about me, As to what I would say or not say or
complain or not complain about, you're projecting.

You're just another member of the "Obsessed with Harry Club" asshole, and
the presentation of your "work product" here is proof.

By the way, am I supposed to "care" that when you jerk off, you think of
me?

You can't argue with facts can you?

Told you, I wouldn't spend 10 seconds indulging your fantasies and
obsessions about me. You really think I care what a piece of crap like
you posts? Really? You'd be wrong.

How the hell do you every hold down a job when all you do is post articles
on USENET all day long?

It's simple, Bert. About a year or so ago, you used to claim that you
earned much more than I did. When I asked once how you would have such
knowledge, your response was that you "just knew."

Well, Bert. I'm a lot smarter than you are. How do I know that? I just
know. I do what I want to do, when I want to do it, and earn whatever
amount of money I feel like earning. And you can't figure out how.

By the way, while I do work from time to time as a consultant to labor
unions, my two biggest accounts are not in the union or union-related
business.

Bert Robbins of Gaithersburg, ex-Marine reservist. And usenet jerk still.

The most telling thing that narcissists do is contradict themselves. They
will do this virtually in the same sentence, without even stopping to take
a breath.
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

A Famous Self-obsessed Hypocrite
John H.

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 18:18:19 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Bert Robbins wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:

Sure, Bertbrain, I'm going to spend 10 seconds of my life indulging your
fantasies and obsessions about me, As to what I would say or not say or
complain or not complain about, you're projecting.

You're just another member of the "Obsessed with Harry Club" asshole,
and the presentation of your "work product" here is proof.

By the way, am I supposed to "care" that when you jerk off, you think of
me?
You can't argue with facts can you?
Told you, I wouldn't spend 10 seconds indulging your fantasies and
obsessions about me. You really think I care what a piece of crap like you
posts? Really? You'd be wrong.

You can't stop responding ot my messages. You have an infatuation with me at
the least.

You're an object of derision, Bertbrain, nothing more. A piece of clay
with which to twiddle when no one worth having an adult discussion with
is around here.

How the hell do you every hold down a job when all you do is post
articles on USENET all day long?
It's simple, Bert. About a year or so ago, you used to claim that you
earned much more than I did. When I asked once how you would have such
knowledge, your response was that you "just knew."

Ok, I earned about $115K last year. What did you earn?

Considerably more.

You can tell everyone you earned more but, you will know forever that I
earned more than you! And, this was for working one job.

There you go again, Bert. I am a consultant. I don't have a "job," other
than to work as the main employee of my little company. I have clients.
I have seven clients at present. Does that mean I have seven jobs?

Well, Bert. I'm a lot smarter than you are. How do I know that? I just
know. I do what I want to do, when I want to do it, and earn whatever
amount of money I feel like earning. And you can't figure out how.

What degree(s) do you hold and how can it be verified? I don't have a
college degree, how's that for honesty, and I manage to be smart enough to
earn more than you.

There you go again, Bert, making two claims you cannot verify.

Bert Robbins of Gaithersburg, ex-Marine reservist. And usenet jerk still.

Former Marine and proud of my military service. Did I mention that I worked
for USDA for three years, when I was 17, 18 and 19 years old, as a computer
programmer.

That's nice. When I was 17 and still in high school, I worked as a copy
writer and proofreader for a manufacturer in New Haven who sold products
to industrial companies. When I was 18, 19, and 20, I was in college but
I worked crappy part-time campus jobs, and in the summers, I worked as a
and as a boiler maintenance man and welder for a steam and fire tube
boiler company. The summer after my junior year of college, I was hired
as a reporter by The Kansas City Star, and I continued working there
full-time in the evenings while completing my senior year of college.

So, we both worked jobs when we were teens. Big deal.

Narcissists are grandiose. They live in an artificial self invented from
fantasies of absolute or perfect power, genius, beauty, etc.
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

A Famous Self-obsessed Hypocrite
John H.

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Our resident jughead, Bert, will feel left out if you don't
acknowledge him.
Why do you find it necessary to insult folks here Don?
What were the lines from that Beatle song..
"what they need is a damn good whacking..."

At least I don't tell bald faced lies and continue to lie through
my teeth ...even when outed...eh Jim!
At least I apologized for the mistake and it was accepted by the
other party.

And at least I act civil here and do not constantly insult
folks......eh Don!
Chuck showed he was the better man by accepting that dubious
apology.
Dubious? More like sincere.

So stop changing the subject and answer my original question......why
do you find it necessary to insult folks here Don?
Why don't you address that question to Smithers, Herring, Robbins,
Bruce, Jack Goff, Fritz, and others, who only seem to show up here to
try to insult other posters? Their behavior on a regular basis is far
worse than any of the gentle jibes Don has issued.

I will try...........as soon as Don answers my question.
Why should your expressing Good Samaritan behavior be conditional?

Because Don needs to start setting an example for folks to follow.
Let's be real, Jim. However offensive you find Don, his behavior here is
exemplary in comparison to the behavior of the droolers - Smithers,
Skipper, Herring, Bruce, Goffs, Fritz, Robbins, et al.

Is Don giving you a reach around by sticking up for him?

No, Bertbrain, "reach-arounds" are the exclusive province of the
right-wing, "Obsessed with Harry Club" jerk-offs. That's why you have
hairy palms, but it isn;t your hair.

As Freud said of narcissists, these people act like they're in love with
themselves. And they are in love with an ideal image of themselves -- or
they want you to be in love with their pretend self, it's hard to tell just
what's going on.
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

A Famous Self-obsessed Hypocrite
Don White

*JimH* wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Bert Robbins wrote:
et al.

Is Don giving you a reach around by sticking up for him?

Is that why JimH was so quick to your defense.

I did not defend anyone Don. I just asked why you find it necessary to put
people down and insult them. I have yet to see an answer from you on that
question.

Could have sworn I answered that hours ago.
You'd better double check.
Eisboch

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

There you go again, Bert. I am a consultant. I don't have a "job," other
than to work as the main employee of my little company. I have clients. I
have seven clients at present. Does that mean I have seven jobs?

In the little corner of the world I worked in, a "consultant" was an
unemployed engineer.

Eisboch :-)

Don White

Bert Robbins wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Bert Robbins wrote:
et al.

Is Don giving you a reach around by sticking up for him?

Is that why JimH was so quick to your defense. Oh oh...you've let the
cat out of the bag...er closet.
On our side of the fence that behavior isn't tolerated.

I thouth that you side of the fence was the side that embraced tolerance for
all. But, I guess you are just a bunch of mindless LiberaBorg.

** "I thouth that you side of the fence" ** ...... oh, oh!
Bert's at the wine again. You should see if JimH can get you some of
his 'church wine' dirt cheap. More economical when you swill it by the
gallon.
Don White

Harry Krause wrote:

By the way, when you gave up your part-time government job to join the
marines, you didn't get out of a government job. You simply traded one
for another. Soldiering is a government job.

Bert thought 'Uncle Sam' was a long lost relative.
*JimH*

"Don White" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Bert Robbins wrote:
et al.

Is Don giving you a reach around by sticking up for him?

Is that why JimH was so quick to your defense.

I did not defend anyone Don. I just asked why you find it necessary to
put people down and insult them. I have yet to see an answer from you on
that question.

Could have sworn I answered that hours ago.
You'd better double check.

Oops. Cannot find it. Can you post an answer again on why you like to
insult folks here? And please don't give me that jughead-jarhead spin you
tried to pull. ;-)

*JimH*

Bert Robbins wrote:

So, we both worked jobs when we were teens. Big deal.

I was still in high school when I was working for Uncle Sam part time, 20
hours per week. I gave it all up to become a US Marine and it was the
best thing I ever did by getting out of a government job wherer you could
advance on your own merits you had to wait until you did the time just
like the other guys, who were sitting around just collecting a paycheck.

I was the manager of a QA team when I was 25 years old and I was bringing
home $40K per year. Pretty good mone for the mid '80's.

So, can you quantify "considerably more?"

Sure I can quantify it, but why?

By the way, when you gave up your part-time government job to join the
marines, you didn't get out of a government job. You simply traded one for
another. Soldiering is a government job.

Why not answer his question instead of attacking him Harry?

*JimH*

"Don White" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Bert Robbins wrote:
et al.

Is Don giving you a reach around by sticking up for him?

Is that why JimH was so quick to your defense. Oh oh...you've let the
cat out of the bag...er closet.
On our side of the fence that behavior isn't tolerated.

I thouth that you side of the fence was the side that embraced tolerance
for all. But, I guess you are just a bunch of mindless LiberaBorg.

** "I thouth that you side of the fence" ** ...... oh, oh!
Bert's at the wine again. You should see if JimH can get you some of his
'church wine' dirt cheap. More economical when you swill it by the gallon.

More personal attacks and insults Don? Why? Do you get enjoyment from
that?