Sir Rodney Smithers

Default So where is......................

Harry,
I don't believe I insult anyone. I might ask some questions that are
difficult to answer, but I do my best not to duplicate your posts which are
nothing but insults..

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Our resident jughead, Bert, will feel left out if you don't
acknowledge him.

Why do you find it necessary to insult folks here Don?

What were the lines from that Beatle song..
"what they need is a damn good whacking..."

At least I don't tell bald faced lies and continue to lie through my
teeth ...even when outed...eh Jim!

At least I apologized for the mistake and it was accepted by the other
party.

And at least I act civil here and do not constantly insult
folks......eh Don!

Chuck showed he was the better man by accepting that dubious apology.

Dubious? More like sincere.

So stop changing the story and answer my original question......why do
you find it necessary to insult folks here Don?

Why don't you address that question to Smithers, Herring, Robbins, Bruce,
Jack Goff, Fritz, and others, who only seem to show up here to try to
insult other posters? Their behavior on a regular basis is far worse than
any of the gentle jibes Don has issued.

--
Named al Qaeda Recruiter of the Year: George W. Bush

Sir Rodney Smithers

JimH,
Why does Harry believe my posts are insults? I don't believe any of my
posts use profanity and insults. I do point out the fallacy of Harry's
insults and name calling, but is only because he makes it way to easy.

*JimH* wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Our resident jughead, Bert, will feel left out if you don't
acknowledge him.

Why do you find it necessary to insult folks here Don?

What were the lines from that Beatle song..
"what they need is a damn good whacking..."

At least I don't tell bald faced lies and continue to lie through my
teeth ...even when outed...eh Jim!

At least I apologized for the mistake and it was accepted by the other
party.

And at least I act civil here and do not constantly insult
folks......eh Don!

Chuck showed he was the better man by accepting that dubious apology.

Dubious? More like sincere.

So stop changing the subject and answer my original question......why do
you find it necessary to insult folks here Don?

Why don't you address that question to Smithers, Herring, Robbins, Bruce,
Jack Goff, Fritz, and others, who only seem to show up here to try to
insult other posters? Their behavior on a regular basis is far worse than
any of the gentle jibes Don has issued.

I will try...........as soon as Don answers my question.

Sir Rodney Smithers

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Most of my venom is aimed at Presidummy Bush. When I respond negatively to
persons here, it *usually* is in response to a piece of crap they tossed
at me. Further, most of those in the list I offered do virtually nothing
here but hurl insults. I cannot recall a single meaningful boating related
post from Smithers, Bruce, Goff, Robbins, or Fritz, and while Skipper
sometimes posts boat-related material, it usually is dangerously wrong. I
post on-topic with meaningful information from time to time, and try to
help where I can.

Harry,
On a percent of posts made, every single of these people post substantially
more boating related posts than you do.

Don White

*JimH* wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

*JimH* wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

[...]

Maybe it wasn't sent as an insult...just a play on the 'jarhead' term
used by Maines for decades. Did it insult Bert? Does he need someone
to hold his hand? If you think he does...you insult him more than I could.
Don White

*JimH* wrote:

Because Don needs to start setting an example for folks to follow.

Now which one of the "Gang of 7" would follow any example I set?

Sir Rodney Smithers

Don,
I have always looked up to you. ; )

"Don White" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:

Because Don needs to start setting an example for folks to follow.

Now which one of the "Gang of 7" would follow any example I set?

John H.

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 10:28:00 -0500, Harry Krause

My cat is smarter than me or your president.

I agree.
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

A Famous Self-obsessed Hypocrite
P. Fritz

"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Most of my venom is aimed at Presidummy Bush. When I respond negatively

persons here, it *usually* is in response to a piece of crap they

tossed
at me. Further, most of those in the list I offered do virtually

nothing
here but hurl insults. I cannot recall a single meaningful boating

related
post from Smithers, Bruce, Goff, Robbins, or Fritz, and while Skipper
sometimes posts boat-related material, it usually is dangerously wrong.

post on-topic with meaningful information from time to time, and try to
help where I can.

Harry,
On a percent of posts made, every single of these people post

substantially
more boating related posts than you do.

"no matter how gently you suggest that they might do better to change
their ways or get some help, they will react in one of two equally
horrible
ways: they will attack or they will withdraw."

"narcissists will say ANYTHING, they will trash anyone in their own
self-justification, and then they will expect the immediate restoration of
the status quo. They will attack you (sometimes physically) and spew a
load
of bile, insult, abuse, contempt, threats, etc."

"They can't see that they have a problem; it's always somebody else who
has the problem and needs to change"

"Narcissists are hostile and ferocious in reaction, but they are
generally
passive and lacking in initiative"

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

*JimH* wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

[...]

The problem is Don that you called him a "jughead", not a jarhead. Nice tap
dance though. ;-)