*JimH*

Default So where is......................

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
*JimH* wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Bert Robbins wrote:

So, we both worked jobs when we were teens. Big deal.
I was still in high school when I was working for Uncle Sam part
time, 20 hours per week. I gave it all up to become a US Marine and
it was the best thing I ever did by getting out of a government job
wherer you could advance on your own merits you had to wait until you
did the time just like the other guys, who were sitting around just
collecting a paycheck.

I was the manager of a QA team when I was 25 years old and I was
bringing home $40K per year. Pretty good mone for the mid '80's.

So, can you quantify "considerably more?"

Sure I can quantify it, but why?

By the way, when you gave up your part-time government job to join the
marines, you didn't get out of a government job. You simply traded one
for another. Soldiering is a government job.

Why not answer his question instead of attacking him Harry?

Why should I reveal what my annual earnings are? Hell, you won;t even
tell people what you do for a living.

That's easy...he preaches to the gullible.

I find it intriguing that virtually none of the righties here are willing
to reveal much of anything about themselves, but they are always probing
others for information they can use later.

The best response to any of the secretive righties who want information?
Up yours.

Up yours.