*JimH*

Default So where is......................

"John H." wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 09:21:11 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:

So, we both worked jobs when we were teens. Big deal.
I was still in high school when I was working for Uncle Sam part
time,
20 hours per week. I gave it all up to become a US Marine and it was
the best thing I ever did by getting out of a government job wherer
you
could advance on your own merits you had to wait until you did the
time
just like the other guys, who were sitting around just collecting a
paycheck.

I was the manager of a QA team when I was 25 years old and I was
bringing home $40K per year. Pretty good mone for the mid '80's.

So, can you quantify "considerably more?"
Sure I can quantify it, but why?

By the way, when you gave up your part-time government job to join
the
marines, you didn't get out of a government job. You simply traded
one
for another. Soldiering is a government job.

Why not answer his question instead of attacking him Harry?
Why should I reveal what my annual earnings are? Hell, you won;t even
tell
people what you do for a living.

And why do you need to know that information?

Why does Bert or anyone else here need to know my annual earnings?

I was curious at one point at what you did for a living. Not where you
worked, but whether you were an Indian chief, a rug salesman, or
whatever. It was just curiosity. Why, do you think if you told me you
were sales manager for company that made processing products, that would
be too revealing? You, Smithers, Robbins, and the rest of the righties
are very, very close about yourselves, but you sure don't mind talking
in depth about the lives of others...right?

Harry, you are renowned for taking a sliver of personal information and
using it
for the most nefarious purposes.
--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Self-obsessed Hypocrite]

Yep.

John H.

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 10:27:13 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

--
Religious fundamentalism: a threat abroad, a threat at home.

Especially those Christian liberals, right?

--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Self-obsessed Hypocrite]
John H.

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 11:10:22 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

Bert Robbins wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:

Actually, Don, it was two tall Sam's at dinner tonight.
I don't care about your sex life...I'm more concerned about your drinking!

Why do you have to turn everything into a discussion about sex? Are you
insecure about your sexuality?

We talk about sex from time to time because sex talk drives righties up
a wall.

Do you *really* believe your sexual proclivities, expressed in any manner,
'drive righties up the wall'?

It may cause some to wonder about you, but I strongly doubt you are 'bothering'
anyone. Here's an interesting tale that may be pertinent:

Appearances are all there is with narcissists -- and their self-hatred knows no
bounds. The most dramatic example I can think of is from John Cheever's
journals. Throughout his life he had pursued surreptitious homosexual
activities, being transiently infatuated with young men who reminded him of
himself in his youth, while also living in a superficially settled way as a
married family man, a respected writer with an enviable suburban life, breeding
pedigreed dogs and serving on the vestry of the Episcopal church. When his
secret life (going to New York City for a few days every now and then to pick up
sailors and other beautiful boys for brief flings) came to scandalous light, his
family sought to reassure him by telling him that they'd known about his
homosexual activities for years. Now, a normal person would be ashamed and
embarrassed but also relieved and grateful that scandal, not to mention chronic
emotional and marital infidelity, had not caused his wife and children to reject
and abandon him -- but not the narcissist! Oh, no, Cheever was enraged that they
would ever have thought such a thing of him -- if they really loved him, they'd
have bought his artificial "country squire" persona: they would have seen him as
he wished to be seen: they would have believed his lies without question or
doubt.

--
John H

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Self-obsessed Hypocrite]
Don White

*JimH* wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Harry Krause wrote:

Ohhhh. You're so slick.

Yes..that Bert is such a con man...he almost had me spilling the beans on
all my private business. (smirk)

He'll have to get up a little earlier in the morning and lay off the booze
if he wants to trick me into telling all.

Hey Donny, it looks like you are obsessed with Bert also. Is obsessing on
people your new calling in life Mr. Milquetoast?

Hey Jimmy, it looks like you are obsessed with me also. Is obsessing on

"Don White" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Harry Krause wrote:

Ohhhh. You're so slick.

Yes..that Bert is such a con man...he almost had me spilling the beans on
all my private business. (smirk)

He'll have to get up a little earlier in the morning and lay off the
booze if he wants to trick me into telling all.

Hey Donny, it looks like you are obsessed with Bert also. Is obsessing
on people your new calling in life Mr. Milquetoast?

Hey Jimmy, it looks like you are obsessed with me also.

Not at all. I do not reply to you unless you hurl an insult my way. You
have not offered much else to this NG other than insults, name calling and
telling Harry he is right.

Don White

*JimH* wrote:

Not at all. I do not reply to you unless you hurl an insult my way. You
have not offered much else to this NG other than insults, name calling and
telling Harry he is right.

Are you for real?
You stuck your nose in after I make a comment to Bert. That's what
started this latest round of foolishness.
Sir Rodney Smithers

Harry,
You already discussed how much you made in 1974. You discuss any story you
think will boost your weak ego. Have you made many trips to NYC looking for
sailors?

Bert Robbins wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:

Obviously not, I have told you what I earned last year. Are you
intimidated by what I earned last year? Does it make you feel insecure
that I earned more money than you? It makes Harry insecure about what I
earned last year. Now Harry knows that when I say I earned more than
him it is the truth.

Uh, Bertie, I don't want to burst your balloon, but the last time I
earned as little as you claimed you earned last year was in 1976. That
was the last year I worked for an ad agency in the District of Columbia,
and I earned about $90k the senior account executive. Just as that year
was ending, I opened my own marketing communications company with the
help of business commitments from prospective clients, and completed the
following year, 1977, earning more personally than you claimed you
earned last year.

That was what, 28 years ago?

Your claimed earnings of $115,000? Nice, but no big deal in the DC metro
area. There are thousands of GS-15 government employees who earn that
here.

Ok, so what did you earn last year?

Do you have trouble understanding simple, declarative sentences in
English?

Let's try again:

1. I do not discuss my personal religious beliefs on usenet.
2. I do not discuss my personal income on usenet.

Got it?

--
Bush Healthcare Plan: Just don't get sick.

*JimH*

"Don White" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:

Not at all. I do not reply to you unless you hurl an insult my way. You
have not offered much else to this NG other than insults, name calling
and telling Harry he is right.

Are you for real?
You stuck your nose in after I make a comment to Bert. That's what started
this latest round of foolishness.

Actually my response should have said "unless you hurl and insult my way or
towards others".

Take a look at any thread Don. I generally don't respond to you (other than
the conditions I posted) unless I offer a compliment to you or ask you about
your mother. I have really tried to be nice to you.......and you know it.
But at this point I give up.

Keep up the nasties Don. It suits you.

*JimH*

. ..

Bert Robbins wrote:

Obviously not, I have told you what I earned last year. Are you
intimidated by what I earned last year? Does it make you feel insecure
that I earned more money than you? It makes Harry insecure about what
I earned last year. Now Harry knows that when I say I earned more than
him it is the truth.

Uh, Bertie, I don't want to burst your balloon, but the last time I
earned as little as you claimed you earned last year was in 1976. That
was the last year I worked for an ad agency in the District of
Columbia, and I earned about $90k the senior account executive.

Harry has made more money than anyone in this NG, even dating back to 1976
when (he claimed) he was earning $205,830 /year (2005 dollars). Not bad
for a recent college grad.

LOL!