basskisser

Default Smokey 2-stroke

"John Smith" wrote in message news:upldc.227794$po.1156132@attbi_s52...
LOL, you are the only person I know who would buy a car without noticing it
had an oil leak caused by a hole in the oil filter. You are too much.

Really? I bought it out of his back yard, for $250.00. I wouldn't have
cared if it even HAD an engine. By the way, after playing with it for
a hobby car in my garage, I sold it for $5000.
Tuuk

Tell me,, how old was this grandmother you stung for her boat?

There is no possible way, after reading your postings that you can add that
much value to something and flip it for that much profit.
Who you trying to kid?
Tell me, did you add the capital gain to your income?

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"John Smith" wrote in message

LOL, you are the only person I know who would buy a car without noticing

it
had an oil leak caused by a hole in the oil filter. You are too much.

Really? I bought it out of his back yard, for $250.00. I wouldn't have
cared if it even HAD an engine. By the way, after playing with it for
a hobby car in my garage, I sold it for $5000.

basskisser

" Tuuk" wrote in message ...
Tell me,, how old was this grandmother you stung for her boat?

There is no possible way, after reading your postings that you can add that
much value to something and flip it for that much profit.
Who you trying to kid?
Tell me, did you add the capital gain to your income?

Learn to read, idiot. First, it wasn't a boat. Second it wasn't a
grandmother. Do you understand English at all?

2 stroke vs. 4 stroke?? jeffo General 7 February 14th 04 11:20 PM
4 stroke produces more "thrust"???? RG General 24 December 10th 03 03:14 AM
old 2 stroke oil mix calhoun General 5 October 6th 03 07:45 PM
what is the right spark plug for a 25 hp johnson/evenrude 2 stroke mike General 2 September 3rd 03 10:00 AM
Suzuki 140 hp 4 stroke PMusto General 1 August 27th 03 04:19 PM