Tuuk

Default Smokey 2-stroke

Tell me,, how old was this grandmother you stung for her boat?

There is no possible way, after reading your postings that you can add that
much value to something and flip it for that much profit.
Who you trying to kid?
Tell me, did you add the capital gain to your income?

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"John Smith" wrote in message

LOL, you are the only person I know who would buy a car without noticing

it
had an oil leak caused by a hole in the oil filter. You are too much.

Really? I bought it out of his back yard, for $250.00. I wouldn't have
cared if it even HAD an engine. By the way, after playing with it for
a hobby car in my garage, I sold it for $5000.