PMusto

Default Suzuki 140 hp 4 stroke

Any one have opinions about the Suzuki 140HP 4 stroke engine?
Bill Kiene

The sad reality here in Sacramento, CA is that there are no Suzuki dealers.

There are OMC dealers that have the same motors.

Having a good dealer is important.

We have a lot of Yamaha, Mercury and OMC (with Suzuki 4 strokes)dealers in
our area.

--
Bill Kiene

Kiene's Fly Shop
Sacramento, CA
www.kiene.com

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 08:48:36 -0400, PMusto
wrote:

Any one have opinions about the Suzuki 140HP 4 stroke engine?

I have installed two of them on my boat. I'm working through some
rigging issues and getting them broken in. I'll be posting some
figures when I know more. If you have any specific questions I'll be
glad to answer them.

One consideration is your local Suzuki dealer(s). Do you have more
than one local dealer... if so, will you be happy with them?

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Southport, NC.

http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/cavern/

Homepage
http://www.southharbourvillage.com/directions.asp Where

Southport,NC is located.
http://www.southharbourvillage.com/autoupdater.htm Real Time Pictures

at My Marina
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats Rec.boats

at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide

2002 Suzuki 115 outboard EricL General 4 July 11th 07 08:30 PM
Suzuki wiring diagram Nig General 0 August 26th 03 09:47 PM
Honda 4 stroke engines Dan General 11 August 13th 03 02:25 PM
Evinrude 5hp 4 stroke outboard David Samuel General 1 July 20th 03 04:08 PM
Yamaha 200 hp 4 stroke Eisboch General 1 July 14th 03 04:01 PM