JimH

"John H" wrote in message
news
On 17 Feb 2005 09:52:43 -0800, "basskisser" wrote:

John H wrote:
On 17 Feb 2005 07:53:28 -0800, "basskisser"

wrote:

Oh, really? And why IS that? Don't believe me? You need to read the
posts from JimH and Fritz yesterday. It's all too obvious that they

are
liars. They proved it yesterday. So, why are you NOT "in a position

make judgement"? Is it that you are only in that position when it
reflects well on the the rest of the right wing circle jerk club?

Is there some reason I should give what you say some credibility? Did

you not
comment that Fritz's ex-wife was, "...good, very good..." or words to

that
effect.

You'd better go back and read what I said, in it's entirety, you are
WAY out of context.

You spend your life being as derogatory as possible to others in the

group.
There is only one other who compares to your continuous derogatory

posts about
anyone who disagrees with you, and I have him kill filed so as not to

see his
crap..

Oh, really, take a damned good look back, John. Go ahead, take a good,
hard look at Fritz's posts to me. Now, want to know something? I never,
ever posted anything to him, good or bad, until he responded to
something I said. And, of course, that response was childish name
calling, right from the beginning. The same with JimH. Go ahead, look.
The first conversation I EVER had with him, he made a ****ty comment
about me, because I pasted and article from SFGate.

Are comments such as, "...right wing circle jerk club" supposed to

lend
credibility to your posts?

Yes. When you scheme together, pounce like drunken parahnas together,
you certainly qualify for a handle for you little clique.

Do you think we've been, like, calling each other behind your back or
something?
Do you think we've been sending secret emails about you to each other?

John H

Come on John, don't let our secrets out. ;-)

P.Fritz

wrote:

[...]

Shhhhh JohnH.......don't tell him..

Is paranoia anther symptom of FAS?

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to
resolve it."
Rene Descartes

basskisser

JimH wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

JimH wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

John H wrote:
On 17 Feb 2005 05:18:18 -0800, "basskisser"

wrote:

John H wrote:
On 16 Feb 2005 12:41:56 -0800, "basskisser"

wrote:

John H wrote:
On 16 Feb 2005 12:18:30 -0800, "basskisser"

wrote:

John H wrote:

Kinda makes one wonder why all the fuss now!

John H

How about these a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=flip%20flops"
onmouseover="window.status='a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=flip%20flops"
onmouseover="window.status='a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=flip%20flops"
onmouseover="window.status='a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=flip%20flops"
onmouseover="window.status='a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=flip%20flops"
onmouseover="window.status='flip-flops'; return true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"flip-flops/a'; return
true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"flip-flops/a'; return
true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"flip-flops/a';

return
true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"flip-flops/a';

return
true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"flip-flops/a

about
fiscal
responsibility:
http://democraticwhip.house.gov/docuploads/a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=flip%20flop"
onmouseover="window.status='a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=flip%20flop"
onmouseover="window.status='a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=flip%20flop"
onmouseover="window.status='a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=flip%20flop"
onmouseover="window.status='a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=flip%20flop"
onmouseover="window.status='flip_flop'; return true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"flip_flop/a'; return
true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"flip_flop/a'; return
true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"flip_flop/a';

return
true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"flip_flop/a';

return
true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return

true;"flip_flop/a.pdf

Is there something bearing on the Social Security debate

there?

John H

No, why, did I say that there was?

No, but you were responding to a post about Social Security.
Perhaps
you just
overlooked that, or perhaps I wasn't very clear.

John H

And while I have your attention, do you remember awhile back,

when
you
completely lost it, and called Harry a "****ing liar" about

100
times?
Why don't you do the same to JimH and Fritz? They've both

PROVEN
themselves liars.

I was in a position to make a judgement on Harry's comments.

I'm
not
in a
position to judge comments about you made by anyone other than
myself.

John H

Oh, really? And why IS that? Don't believe me? You need to read

the
posts from JimH and Fritz yesterday. It's all too obvious that

they
are
liars. They proved it yesterday. So, why are you NOT "in a

position
make judgement"? Is it that you are only in that position when

it
reflects well on the the rest of the right wing circle jerk

club?

This is way too funny.

Are you saying you DIDN'T lie about
me?

Yes I am.

Well, then, let's see. I need to see proof of your allegation that I
live in a mobile home. I need proof of your allegation that I have a
drinking problem. I need proof of your allegation that I've ever had a
DWI. I need proof of you allegation that you read about me in the
Gwinnett newspaper. I need proof of your allegation that you heard
about me getting a DWI from gwinnettscan.com. I'll be waiting, liar.

JimH

wrote:

John H wrote:

[...]

I already provided the links. Dig it up yourself.

basskisser

wrote:

John H wrote:

[...]

Umm, you provided links to the home page of each. I want you to provide
the proof that YOU say you have. You told me yesterday that you have
proof of your allegations. Where IS that proof? Do you have it, or are
you nothing less than a low life liar?

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd.

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hmm, let's compare, shall we? How many support newsgroups do I need?
Answer: none
You? several. Funny part is, if you go read those posts, THEY don't
even like you!!!!!

Bassy,
No one in rec.boats like you, but you still keep coming back looking for
support.

It looks like your support group is laughing at you.

P.Fritz

"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hmm, let's compare, shall we? How many support newsgroups do I need?
Answer: none
You? several. Funny part is, if you go read those posts, THEY don't
even like you!!!!!

Bassy,
No one in rec.boats like you, but you still keep coming back looking for
support.

It looks like your support group is laughing at you.

Hell, even harry is give his head a shake.

JimH

wrote:

John H wrote:

[...]

Look it up. It is there. I gave you the links as a first step. Don't
whine to me if you are too lazy or stupid to search for it.

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd.

I wonder why Basskisser changed his handle from "OnLanier" to Basskisser?
It sounds like he is more than friendly with the fish on Lanier.

Reminds me of a old joke.
"Snellville, where men are men, woman are dogs and the sheep are nervous."

I guess Bassy could not find any sheep.

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hmm, let's compare, shall we? How many support newsgroups do I need?
Answer: none
You? several. Funny part is, if you go read those posts, THEY don't
even like you!!!!!

Bassy,
No one in rec.boats like you, but you still keep coming back looking for
support.

It looks like your support group is laughing at you.

Hell, even harry is give his head a shake.

basskisser

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd. wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hmm, let's compare, shall we? How many support newsgroups do I

need?
Answer: none
You? several. Funny part is, if you go read those posts, THEY don't
even like you!!!!!

Bassy,
No one in rec.boats like you, but you still keep coming back looking

for
support.

It looks like your support group is laughing at you.

what support group? I belong to ZERO. You must be thinking of that
pathetic low life liar, Fritz, he belongs to several.
alt.support.divorce, alt.support.single-parent, etc. And, hey, did you
notice that right after you tried to make fun of my grammar, that you
masacred a sentence while lying about single handing a boat?