JimH

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd. wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hmm, let's compare, shall we? How many support newsgroups do I

need?
Answer: none
You? several. Funny part is, if you go read those posts, THEY don't
even like you!!!!!

Bassy,
No one in rec.boats like you, but you still keep coming back looking

for
support.

It looks like your support group is laughing at you.

what support group? I belong to ZERO. You must be thinking of that
pathetic low life liar, Fritz, he belongs to several.
alt.support.divorce, alt.support.single-parent, etc. And, hey, did you
notice that right after you tried to make fun of my grammar, that you
masacred a sentence while lying about single handing a boat?

Are you still growing, selling and smoking marijuana? Do you allow your
children to smoke it?

Looks like you really have a substance abuse problem. I guess that is why
you are self employed.....you could never hold down a job. The DWI must
have been the nail in the coffin.

P.Fritz

"JimH" wrote in message

[...]

'masacred' LMAO..........once again asslicker proves why he is the
"King of the NG idiots"

BTW, remember Jim, JohnH, Dr. Dr, that we have that secret phone
conference tonight to discuss how we are all going to 'get asslicker'
tomorrow. Don't forget the sevret password in order to be admitted into
the secret conference call.......................................LMAO

JimH

"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
If you are not looking for support in rec.boats, why do you keep trying to
convince everyone that you don't beat your wife?

It is after 5 pm and Kevin clocked out from his job at the ITT Technical
School in Atlanta.

We will have to wait till 8 am tomorrow for the next chapter of the Bassy
show. Stay tuned.

basskisser

JimH wrote:
[...]

What makes you think I ever grew, sold, and smoked marijuana, you low
life liar?

Do you allow your
children to smoke it?

If you EVER bring my children into the mix of ANYTHING, I'll hunt you
down like the low life pig you are, do you understand me, Hertvik? I
mean it, you are over the line, and I'll stay with my friends in
Loraine just to find you. What a piece of **** you truly are. You are
such a lowly piece of crap that in order to inflate your sorry ego, you
will even stoop so low as to bring someone children into the mix.
Again, if you EVER bring up my children, I'll hunt you down like the
low life coward you are. Got it?

Looks like you really have a substance abuse problem. I guess that

is why
you are self employed.....you could never hold down a job. The DWI

must
have been the nail in the coffin.

What DWI? What substances? ****ing low life liar.

basskisser

JimH wrote:
"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
If you are not looking for support in rec.boats, why do you keep

trying to
convince everyone that you don't beat your wife?

It is after 5 pm and Kevin clocked out from his job at the ITT

Technical
School in Atlanta.

What to **** are you talking about, you low life lying scum?

JimH

JimH wrote:
[...]

This threat on my life has been duly noted and will be forwarded to your ISP
and my local police department.

basskisser

JimH wrote:
[...]

What threat on your life, you low life ****ing liar?

JimH

JimH wrote:
[...]

I think I will send it to the nice folks at ITT Tech also. OK Kevin?