JimH

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

JimH wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

JimH wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

John H wrote:
On 17 Feb 2005 05:18:18 -0800, "basskisser"

wrote:

John H wrote:
On 16 Feb 2005 12:41:56 -0800, "basskisser"

wrote:

John H wrote:
On 16 Feb 2005 12:18:30 -0800, "basskisser"

wrote:

John H wrote:

Kinda makes one wonder why all the fuss now!

John H

How about these a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=flip%20flops"
onmouseover="window.status='a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=flip%20flops"
onmouseover="window.status='a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=flip%20flops"
onmouseover="window.status='a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=flip%20flops"
onmouseover="window.status='a
href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=flip%20flops"
onmouseover="window.status='a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=flip%20flops"
onmouseover="window.status='flip-flops'; return true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"flip-flops/a'; return
true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"flip-flops/a'; return
true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"flip-flops/a';

return
true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"flip-flops/a';
return
true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return

true;"flip-flops/a';
return
true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return

true;"flip-flops/a
about
fiscal
responsibility:
http://democraticwhip.house.gov/docuploads/a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=flip%20flop"
onmouseover="window.status='a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=flip%20flop"
onmouseover="window.status='a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=flip%20flop"
onmouseover="window.status='a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=flip%20flop"
onmouseover="window.status='a
href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=flip%20flop"
onmouseover="window.status='a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=flip%20flop"
onmouseover="window.status='flip_flop'; return true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"flip_flop/a'; return
true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"flip_flop/a'; return
true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"flip_flop/a';

return
true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"flip_flop/a';
return
true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"flip_flop/a';
return
true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return
true;"flip_flop/a.pdf

Is there something bearing on the Social Security

debate
there?

John H

No, why, did I say that there was?

No, but you were responding to a post about Social

Security.
Perhaps
you just
overlooked that, or perhaps I wasn't very clear.

John H

And while I have your attention, do you remember awhile

back,
when
you
completely lost it, and called Harry a "****ing liar" about
100
times?
Why don't you do the same to JimH and Fritz? They've both
PROVEN
themselves liars.

I was in a position to make a judgement on Harry's comments.
I'm
not
in a
position to judge comments about you made by anyone other

than
myself.

John H

Oh, really? And why IS that? Don't believe me? You need to

read
the
posts from JimH and Fritz yesterday. It's all too obvious

that
they
are
liars. They proved it yesterday. So, why are you NOT "in a
position
make judgement"? Is it that you are only in that position

when
it
reflects well on the the rest of the right wing circle jerk
club?

This is way too funny.

Are you saying you DIDN'T lie about
me?

Yes I am.

Well, then, let's see. I need to see proof of your allegation that

live in a mobile home. I need proof of your allegation that I have

drinking problem. I need proof of your allegation that I've ever

had a
DWI. I need proof of you allegation that you read about me in the
Gwinnett newspaper. I need proof of your allegation that you heard
about me getting a DWI from gwinnettscan.com. I'll be waiting,

liar.

I already provided the links. Dig it up yourself.

Umm, you provided links to the home page of each. I want you to provide
the proof that YOU say you have. You told me yesterday that you have
proof of your allegations. Where IS that proof? Do you have it, or are
you nothing less than a low life liar?

Look it up. It is there. I gave you the links as a first step. Don't
whine to me if you are too lazy or stupid to search for it.