Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd.

I wish you would stop all this childish name calling. I would love to meet
up with you in real life and break your skinny pencil neck.

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd. wrote:
Bassy,
Since you believe only a "******* piece of scum would bring someone's

kids
into the fray" why did you bring Fritz's kids and Ex-wife into the

fray?

Oh, Smithers, you just aren't too swift, are you? I never, ever asked
Fritz if he did such and such, told his kid so and so, asked if he ever
made his kid do anything, etc. The only time I mentioned his kid, was
when stating that he wasn't man enough to raise his kid. Same with his
ex wife. I NEVER directly stated anything about his kid, nor did I ever
accuse him of anything involving his kid. And yes, only a piece of ****
scum such as yourself would do so.

basskisser

P.Fritz wrote:

Have you noticed how asslciker avoids answering the tough

questions.....he
must havce something to hide.

He never did answer the question of "Had he stopped beating his

wife?"

I don't avoid anything, you **** ant. I don't answer questions that
have absolutely NO basis of fact involved. That is just something that
SOMEHOW popped into your head. Now, why don't YOU answer the tough
questions? Like, why can't you be man enough to post without childish
name calling? Why don't you grow up and be a man, and raise you kid
YOUR way, instead of letting alt.support.single-parent to do it for
you? Why don't you post anything of any relationship to rec.boats? Why
doesn't anybody in any of your newsgroups like you?

P.Fritz

"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
news
I wish you would stop all this childish name calling. I would love to meet
up with you in real life and break your skinny pencil neck.

I wonder if he stopped letting his kids smoke dope with him?

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd. wrote:
Bassy,
Since you believe only a "******* piece of scum would bring someone's

kids
into the fray" why did you bring Fritz's kids and Ex-wife into the

fray?

Oh, Smithers, you just aren't too swift, are you? I never, ever asked
Fritz if he did such and such, told his kid so and so, asked if he ever
made his kid do anything, etc. The only time I mentioned his kid, was
when stating that he wasn't man enough to raise his kid. Same with his
ex wife. I NEVER directly stated anything about his kid, nor did I ever
accuse him of anything involving his kid. And yes, only a piece of ****
scum such as yourself would do so.

P.Fritz

"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
You have to understand that parents tend to "mirror" their own parents, so
he probably has.

His refusal to answer simple questions, and the ensuing tantrums, certainly
raises once suspicions

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

[...]

P.Fritz

"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
Bassy,
Does calling Fritz a ****ant qualify as "name calling"?

Too funny.........whining about not answering questions with 'no basis in
fact' while asking a series of questions with no basis in fact.

LMAO

And he is still too dumb to realize that he has once again soiled himself.

P.Fritz wrote:

Have you noticed how asslciker avoids answering the tough

questions.....he
must havce something to hide.

He never did answer the question of "Had he stopped beating his

wife?"

I don't avoid anything, you **** ant. I don't answer questions that
have absolutely NO basis of fact involved. That is just something that
SOMEHOW popped into your head. Now, why don't YOU answer the tough
questions? Like, why can't you be man enough to post without childish
name calling? Why don't you grow up and be a man, and raise you kid
YOUR way, instead of letting alt.support.single-parent to do it for
you? Why don't you post anything of any relationship to rec.boats? Why
doesn't anybody in any of your newsgroups like you?

basskisser

P.Fritz wrote:
"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
news
I wish you would stop all this childish name calling. I would love

to meet
up with you in real life and break your skinny pencil neck.

I wonder if he stopped letting his kids smoke dope with him?

Hey, Fritz, before you start, think about something. I raise my kids
just fine, WITHOUT the help of alt.support newsgroups. And you are just
as much scum as JimH, the worst kind. You are such a low life puke that
you need to bring someone's kids into the fray, huh? Pure low life
scum. Good thing you are in Detroit, that hole is full of pieces of
**** like you.

JimH

P.Fritz wrote:
"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
news
I wish you would stop all this childish name calling. I would love

to meet
up with you in real life and break your skinny pencil neck.

I wonder if he stopped letting his kids smoke dope with him?

Hey, Fritz, before you start, think about something. I raise my kids
just fine, WITHOUT the help of alt.support newsgroups. And you are just
as much scum as JimH, the worst kind. You are such a low life puke that
you need to bring someone's kids into the fray, huh? Pure low life
scum. Good thing you are in Detroit, that hole is full of pieces of
**** like you.

I thought you were taking your ball and bat and running home to mommy.