Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd.

You kids will probably hug and kiss me for taking them out of their terrible
environment.

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd. wrote:
I am very concerned about his inability to control his temper, he

seems to
be snapping at everyone lately. I know this can be a side effect of

FAS,
but I think the drug abuse has aggravated it.

I hope no one turns him into Child Services. They would freak if

they found
his garden full of weed. They probably would insist on an answer

concerning
him allowing his children to smoke pot.

Why don't you just DO that, okay? End of story. You just do that. In
the first place, After "child services" leaves my house, they'll tell
you what a liar you were. Hopefully, they'll ask what EVER got those
ideas into your head? Then, because of your actions, it'll be court
time for you. Good luck, let me know when you've called them.

basskisser

JimH wrote:
"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
Bassy,
Why will Fritz regret it? What threat are you making.

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in

message

We will never know, he refuses to discuss it here. I don't

think
he is
using this support group to it's fullest. ; )

You know, after your diagnosis of his FAS.
What diagnosis is that? I see that you've followed, lemming like,

over
the cliff with JimH and Fritz. Have you noticed the people here

with
any intelligence, hasn't followed you three?

....a responsible parent would
have sought treatment.

A responsible parent would act like an adult, which you three

certainly
don't do.

Then he compounds it with is illegal drug use.

What drug use is that?
Says a lot about his parenting skills :-)

Let me tell you something you low life piece of ****. I'll

guarantee
because of your actions here, that I'm a better parent than you'll

ever
be. I've taught my children to be just the opposite of you. That

is
honest, big enough to stand up to their mistakes, and most of all,

not
be a lying, do anything for attention scum bag.

others doing what he is guilty of.

But then, should we epect anything less from the "King of

the NG

idiots"

I wonder if he has stopped letting his kids smoke dope with

him?s

Fritz, I'll tell you this one time, and one time only, so listen

well.
You leave my kids alone, and out of this, or I'll make your life a
living hell. Do you understand? I know more about you than you

think I
do. Trust me. You will regret it.

Another one going to you ISP.

For what? I can't do anything that he'll regret? Really? I could see it
if I said that I'd do something illegal to him. I didn't. But, again,
you are nothing but a low class liar, so you'll make up something. Now,
what IS that cops phone number you're talking to?

P.Fritz

"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
Bassy,
Why will Fritz regret it? What threat are you making.

LMAO.....poor asslicker is obviously having a problem dealing with reality
right now.

And he still hasn't answered the question as to whether he has stopped
smoking dope with his kids yet.

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

[...]

basskisser

P.Fritz wrote:
"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
Bassy,
Why will Fritz regret it? What threat are you making.

LMAO.....poor asslicker is obviously having a problem dealing with

reality
right now.

And he still hasn't answered the question as to whether he has

stopped
smoking dope with his kids yet.

There ya go. See ya soon.

P.Fritz

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

[...]

This is getting sooooooooo funny.

He's like the wanna be school yard bully that can't quite cut it. ****s in
his own pants and wants to blame it on everyone else.

LMAO

And he still has not answered the question

He is truely the "King of the NG idiots"

P.Fritz

"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
news
I hope he doesn't break your pencil neck.

LMAO........one thing I have never been accused of, is having a 'pencil
neck'

I didn't work as a bar bouncer in my younger days because I was afraid of
napoleonic dope smoking boobs like asslicker.

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

[...]

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd.

I was discussing Basskisser with my fellow psychiatrist and we all agree his
threats show a deep feeling of inadequacy, probably going back to childhood.

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
I hope you don't break his pencil neck. ; )

I almost never need to resort to violence, except for the occasional
napoleonic moron, often that brags about their karate expertise, to which
I end up having to put them down.

Real men don't need to threaten violence to prove their
manhood..........but wannabe men often do. :-)

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

news I hope he doesn't break your pencil neck.

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

[...]

P.Fritz

"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
I was discussing Basskisser with my fellow psychiatrist and we all agree
his threats show a deep feeling of inadequacy, probably going back to
childhood.

Don't forget his paranoia too.