JimH

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

John H wrote:
On 17 Feb 2005 05:18:18 -0800, "basskisser"

wrote:

John H wrote:
On 16 Feb 2005 12:41:56 -0800, "basskisser"
wrote:

John H wrote:
On 16 Feb 2005 12:18:30 -0800, "basskisser"

wrote:

John H wrote:

Kinda makes one wonder why all the fuss now!

John H

How about these a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=flip%20flops"
onmouseover="window.status='a
href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=flip%20flops"
onmouseover="window.status='a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=flip%20flops"
onmouseover="window.status='flip-flops'; return true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"flip-flops/a'; return
true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"flip-flops/a'; return
true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"flip-flops/a about
fiscal
responsibility:
http://democraticwhip.house.gov/docuploads/a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=flip%20flop"
onmouseover="window.status='a
href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=flip%20flop"
onmouseover="window.status='a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=flip%20flop"
onmouseover="window.status='flip_flop'; return true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"flip_flop/a'; return
true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"flip_flop/a'; return
true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"flip_flop/a.pdf

Is there something bearing on the Social Security debate there?

John H

No, why, did I say that there was?

No, but you were responding to a post about Social Security.

Perhaps
you just
overlooked that, or perhaps I wasn't very clear.

John H

And while I have your attention, do you remember awhile back, when

you
completely lost it, and called Harry a "****ing liar" about 100

times?
Why don't you do the same to JimH and Fritz? They've both PROVEN
themselves liars.

I was in a position to make a judgement on Harry's comments. I'm not

in a
position to judge comments about you made by anyone other than

myself.

John H

Oh, really? And why IS that? Don't believe me? You need to read the
posts from JimH and Fritz yesterday. It's all too obvious that they are
liars. They proved it yesterday. So, why are you NOT "in a position to
make judgement"? Is it that you are only in that position when it
reflects well on the the rest of the right wing circle jerk club?

This is way too funny.

P.Fritz

news

wrote:

John H wrote:

[...]

Even harry must be shaking his head in disbelief at the "King of the NG
idiots"

John H

wrote:

John H wrote:

[...]

Is there some reason I should give what you say some credibility? Did you not
comment that Fritz's ex-wife was, "...good, very good..." or words to that
effect.

You spend your life being as derogatory as possible to others in the group.
There is only one other who compares to your continuous derogatory posts about
anyone who disagrees with you, and I have him kill filed so as not to see his
crap..

Are comments such as, "...right wing circle jerk club" supposed to lend
credibility to your posts?

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
P.Fritz

wrote:

John H wrote:

[...]

It is the only way that asslicker can create any meaning to his pathetic
little life.

Are comments such as, "...right wing circle jerk club" supposed to lend
credibility to your posts?

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to
resolve it."
Rene Descartes

basskisser

wrote:

John H wrote:

[...]

You'd better go back and read what I said, in it's entirety, you are
WAY out of context.

You spend your life being as derogatory as possible to others in the

group.
There is only one other who compares to your continuous derogatory

posts about
anyone who disagrees with you, and I have him kill filed so as not to

see his
crap..

Oh, really, take a damned good look back, John. Go ahead, take a good,
hard look at Fritz's posts to me. Now, want to know something? I never,
ever posted anything to him, good or bad, until he responded to
something I said. And, of course, that response was childish name
calling, right from the beginning. The same with JimH. Go ahead, look.
The first conversation I EVER had with him, he made a ****ty comment
about me, because I pasted and article from SFGate.

Are comments such as, "...right wing circle jerk club" supposed to

lend
credibility to your posts?

Yes. When you scheme together, pounce like drunken parahnas together,
you certainly qualify for a handle for you little clique.

basskisser

wrote:

John H wrote:

[...]

Hmm, let's compare, shall we? How many support newsgroups do I need?
Answer: none
You? several. Funny part is, if you go read those posts, THEY don't
even like you!!!!!

basskisser

wrote:

John H wrote:

[...]

What, that you are a proven liar? Are you saying you DIDN'T lie about
me?

P.Fritz

wrote:

John H wrote:

[...]

I wonder if he stopped beating his wife yet?

John H

wrote:

[...]

Do you think we've been, like, calling each other behind your back or something?
Do you think we've been sending secret emails about you to each other?