Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd.

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd. wrote:
I still can't figure out if you are saying you allow your kids to

smoke dope
with you or not?

Not like you allow your pig wife to suck your dog off.

No, sorry my wife is not a pig nor does she suck my dog off.

She is a beautiful woman, 20 yrs younger than I am, with a medical degree
and a PhD.

If you want to see a picture of her, here is a link.

http://www.idolzone.net/thai/gift/gift3.jpeg

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd.

I guess since you got so upset about his simple question, you must let your
kids smoke your homegrown.

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd. wrote:
Bassy,
Since you believe only a "******* piece of scum would bring someone's

kids
into the fray" why did you bring Fritz's kids and Ex-wife into the

fray?

Oh, Smithers, you just aren't too swift, are you? I never, ever asked
Fritz if he did such and such, told his kid so and so, asked if he ever
made his kid do anything, etc. The only time I mentioned his kid, was
when stating that he wasn't man enough to raise his kid. Same with his
ex wife. I NEVER directly stated anything about his kid, nor did I ever
accuse him of anything involving his kid. And yes, only a piece of ****
scum such as yourself would do so.

basskisser

JimH wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

JimH wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd. wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

oups.com...

Hmm, let's compare, shall we? How many support

newsgroups
do
need?
Answer: none
You? several. Funny part is, if you go read those

posts,
THEY
don't
even like you!!!!!

Bassy,
No one in rec.boats like you, but you still keep coming

back
looking
for
support.

It looks like your support group is laughing at you.

what support group? I belong to ZERO. You must be thinking

of
that
pathetic low life liar, Fritz, he belongs to several.
alt.support.divorce, alt.support.single-parent, etc. And,

hey,
did
you
notice that right after you tried to make fun of my

grammar,
that
you
masacred a sentence while lying about single handing a

boat?

Are you still growing, selling and smoking marijuana?
What makes you think I ever grew, sold, and smoked marijuana,

you
low
life liar?

Do you allow your
children to smoke it?

If you EVER bring my children into the mix of ANYTHING, I'll

hunt
you
down like the low life pig you are, do you understand me,

Hertvik?
mean it, you are over the line, and I'll stay with my friends

in
Loraine just to find you. What a piece of **** you truly are.

You
are
such a lowly piece of crap that in order to inflate your

sorry
ego,
you
will even stoop so low as to bring someone children into the

mix.
Again, if you EVER bring up my children, I'll hunt you down

like
the
low life coward you are. Got it?

Looks like you really have a substance abuse problem. I

guess
that
is why
you are self employed.....you could never hold down a job.

The
DWI
must
have been the nail in the coffin.

What DWI? What substances? ****ing low life liar.

This threat on my life has been duly noted and will be

forwarded
your ISP
and my local police department.

What threat on your life, you low life ****ing liar?

I think I will send it to the nice folks at ITT Tech also. OK

Kevin?

You can send anything you WANT to ITT, why to hell should I care?

Oh,
yeah, be sure to tell the police that Kevin is coming, okay? NOW,

WHAT
THREAT ON YOUR LIFE? Just another lie from the low life liar. And

the
worst scum of all, one that would bring my children into the fray.

What
a true piece of **** you are. Now, you do what you want, and

remember
what I said, and take it very seriously.

Sort of like you have brought Paul Fritz's wife into it when you

stated you
had sex with her?

Your continued threats are duly noted.

Well? I'm waiting. You were going to contact the police, and tell them
Kevin threatened you, correct? Let me know who you talked to, and a
phone number.

basskisser

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd. wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd. wrote:
I still can't figure out if you are saying you allow your kids to

smoke dope
with you or not?

Not like you allow your pig wife to suck your dog off.

No, sorry my wife is not a pig nor does she suck my dog off.

She is a a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=beautiful%20woman"
onmouseover="window.status='beautiful woman'; return true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"beautiful woman/a, 20 yrs
younger than I am, with a medical degree
and a PhD.

If you want to see a picture of her, here is a link.

http://www.idolzone.net/thai/gift/gift3.jpeg

Yeah, sure, liar.

P.Fritz

Did this rampage mean you do not allow your children to smoke dope?

JimH wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd. wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hmm, let's compare, shall we? How many support newsgroups do I
[...]

down like the low life pig you are, do you understand me, Hertvik? I
mean it, you are over the line, and I'll stay with my friends in
Loraine just to find you. What a piece of **** you truly are. You are
such a lowly piece of crap that in order to inflate your sorry ego, you
will even stoop so low as to bring someone children into the mix.
Again, if you EVER bring up my children, I'll hunt you down like the
low life coward you are. Got it?

Looks like you really have a substance abuse problem. I guess that

is why
you are self employed.....you could never hold down a job. The DWI

must
have been the nail in the coffin.

What DWI? What substances? ****ing low life liar.

Have you noticed how asslciker avoids answering the tough questions.....he
must havce something to hide.

He never did answer the question of "Had he stopped beating his wife?"

P.Fritz

"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
Bassy,
Do your kids know you grow weed in the garden? Do they help you determine
the sex of the plants?

asslicker can't stand it when someone plays in 'his' sandbox........

LMAO......he truely is the 'King of the NG idiots"

JimH wrote:
[...]

P.Fritz

"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
I still can't figure out if you are saying you allow your kids to smoke
dope with you or not?

I think you are hitting too close to home for asslicker's comfort.

I wonder if he stopped letting his kids smoke dope with him?

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd. wrote:
Bassy,
Do your kids know you grow weed in the garden? Do they help you

determine
the sex of the plants?

Only a ****ing piece of scum like you would bring someone's kids into
the fray. I didn't think you'd stoop as low as Hertvik, but I was wrong.

P.Fritz

"JimH" wrote in message
And he just brought up your wife.

What a guy he is.

"Boy" asslicker is no man, simply a child.

Once again he has soiled himself.....and is too stupid to realize it.

I wonder if he stopped letting his kids smoke dope with him?

"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
Bassy,
Since you believe only a "******* piece of scum would bring someone's
kids into the fray" why did you bring Fritz's kids and Ex-wife into the
fray?

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd. wrote:
Bassy,
Do your kids know you grow weed in the garden? Do they help you
determine
the sex of the plants?

Only a ****ing piece of scum like you would bring someone's kids into
the fray. I didn't think you'd stoop as low as Hertvik, but I was wrong.

P.Fritz

"JimH" wrote in message
Sounds like it to me.

I wonder if he ever figured out which is the male plant.

I wonder if he stopped beating his wife?