Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd.

I wonder why Basskisser changed his handle from "OnLanier" to Basskisser?
It sounds like he is more than friendly with the fish on Lanier.

Reminds me of a old joke.
"Snellville, where men are men, woman are dogs and the sheep are nervous."

I guess Bassy could not find any sheep.

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hmm, let's compare, shall we? How many support newsgroups do I need?
Answer: none
You? several. Funny part is, if you go read those posts, THEY don't
even like you!!!!!

Bassy,
No one in rec.boats like you, but you still keep coming back looking for
support.

It looks like your support group is laughing at you.

Hell, even harry is give his head a shake.