JimH

"John H" wrote in message
news
On 17 Feb 2005 09:52:43 -0800, "basskisser" wrote:

John H wrote:
On 17 Feb 2005 07:53:28 -0800, "basskisser"

wrote:

Oh, really? And why IS that? Don't believe me? You need to read the
posts from JimH and Fritz yesterday. It's all too obvious that they

are
liars. They proved it yesterday. So, why are you NOT "in a position

make judgement"? Is it that you are only in that position when it
reflects well on the the rest of the right wing circle jerk club?

Is there some reason I should give what you say some credibility? Did

you not
comment that Fritz's ex-wife was, "...good, very good..." or words to

that
effect.

You'd better go back and read what I said, in it's entirety, you are
WAY out of context.

You spend your life being as derogatory as possible to others in the

group.
There is only one other who compares to your continuous derogatory

posts about
anyone who disagrees with you, and I have him kill filed so as not to

see his
crap..

Oh, really, take a damned good look back, John. Go ahead, take a good,
hard look at Fritz's posts to me. Now, want to know something? I never,
ever posted anything to him, good or bad, until he responded to
something I said. And, of course, that response was childish name
calling, right from the beginning. The same with JimH. Go ahead, look.
The first conversation I EVER had with him, he made a ****ty comment
about me, because I pasted and article from SFGate.

Are comments such as, "...right wing circle jerk club" supposed to

lend
credibility to your posts?

Yes. When you scheme together, pounce like drunken parahnas together,
you certainly qualify for a handle for you little clique.

Do you think we've been, like, calling each other behind your back or
something?
Do you think we've been sending secret emails about you to each other?

John H

Come on John, don't let our secrets out. ;-)