Dave Hall

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:00:13 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Charles" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

"Charles" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

Yeah....really. :-) Or more resourceful ones, or something.

Hell...even
after 3 days of October hiking without a bath, a certain female in

my
life
still figured out some way of being clean, and this was NOT a time

of
year
(in the Adirondacks) when one jumps into the nearest pond.

Did you complain to all the animal parents that the animal kiddies

were
pooping around your campsite?

-- Charlie

No, stupid. I was using THEIR yard.

I hope you didn't crap or **** in their yard.

-- Charlie

If they'd asked me not to, I wouldn't have. There's the detail you still
pretend to miss, months after the discussion was over.

But how would you know if they did?

Dave

Dave Hall

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 14:12:11 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Charles" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

"Charles" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

[...]

No, just a convenient justification for your hypocrisy......

Dave

Doug Kanter

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 14:12:11 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Charles" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

"Charles" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

[...]

Dave, after a year of this tired nonsense, the whole crew here knows you
spend hours in the bathroom playing with poops. Give it up already. We're
over it. WAY over it.

RGrew176

From: Harry Krause

Blazing Saddles is on my top three funniest movies ever list.
I think "The Mouse that Roared" is in my top three, too. It's sort of an
allegory for today, too, if you think about it.
Bridget Jones is way up there on my list, too.

My personal favorite Bridget is Bridget Fonda, she's hot.

Dave Hall

If they'd asked me not to, I wouldn't have. There's the detail you

still
pretend to miss, months after the discussion was over.

But how would you know if they did?

Dave

Irrelevant.

No, just a convenient justification for your hypocrisy......

Dave

Dave, after a year of this tired nonsense, the whole crew here knows you
spend hours in the bathroom playing with poops.

What crew?

Give it up already. We're over it. WAY over it.

Apparently not, since you still seem to think that animals are equal
to humans, yet when it's convenient for you, you will persecute them.
Then when called to the carpet for this hypocrisy, you offer up the
lame excuse "well, if the animals would tell me to leave, I would".

And who are "We"? Are you hearing voices again?

If that isn't a application for a 24 hour stay in Belleview, I don't
know what is.....

Dave