Eisboch

Doug Kanter wrote:

Also at dinner tonight, my father demonstrate that he, like the others, will
permit himself to hear nothing negative about his president. I wasn't in the
mood to discuss politics, but he kept pressing to do so. He pointed out that
I still have a job because of Nookular Boy. Being an equal opportunity
aggravator, I reminded dad that our company's profits are getting hammered
by the price of oil, and asked him if he thought that was a good thing, or a
bad thing. Wrong question. The dinner went downhill from there. :-)

As the saying goes, "It takes two to Tango". It's too bad everyone
seems to think they have to win, when both parties can given a little
effort. Maybe a course like

http://www.bbll.com/ch22.html

should be included in every high school and college curriculum.

Eisboch