Default Yo Bill...to take the heat off (1/1)

On 9/21/2017 12:15 PM, John H wrote:
On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 11:50:38 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 09:55:24 -0400, John H
wrote:

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 13:53:48 -0400,
wrote:

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 13:05:41 -0400, John H
wrote:

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 12:19:55 -0400,
wrote:

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 11:35:57 -0400, John H
wrote:

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 08:48:40 -0400, John H wrote:

Hah! It worked. Damn, I'm gettin' damn near as good as Greg at this ****!

===

Glad it worked for you, not so much here.

---
http://www.avg.com

You'd have to have a newsreader and service that allows binaries.

===

Newsreader is fine with them, news server, not so much although I have
seen a few rare exceptions sneak through if small enough. Why not
post the picture to one of the "alt.binary.pictures..." groups.
There's a ton of them and it doesn't really matter which one as long
as you're not grossed out by the name.

Good idea. I looked for an alt.binaries.misc but couldn't find one. If you spot an appropriate group
for miscellaneous stuff, let me know.

===

Try this one, it works for me:

alt.binaries.pictures.misc

Worked for me too. Someone posted a great picture of a sailboat over there.

Just looked at your foot image. You have no idea how big it appears to
be on a 27" computer screen. :-)

wrote:

[...]

I wear a size 14, so on your screen it may be about actual size!

Default Yo Bill...to take the heat off

On Thursday, 21 September 2017 21:35:48 UTC-3, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
On Wednesday, 20 September 2017 02:27:49 UTC-3, wrote:
On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 23:41:58 -0400,
wrote:

On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 21:26:52 -0400,
wrote:

I never had a problem climbing onto a roof but, for years, I had
trouble getting back on the ladder to get down.
===

What helps me is to extend the ladder 4 or 5 feet above the roof line
so you've got something to grab onto before you get to the edge.

Now that I have the trick down, it is just as easy for me to have
about 1 rung above the roof line and I go directly over it. I got used
to the drill when I was only going up one story above my deck in
Maryland.
Before that it was a 2 story with a 4' basement wall below that and it
was just spooky on a cheap 3 piece extension ladder, 20 some feet up.

Oh yeah...I also have good quality 2 piece Grade 1 extension ladders. The 36 footer is getting a bit heavy to handle at 80 pounds.

Let your wife set it up for you.

She did assist me up to the last paint job. She would anchor the ladder's feet while I walked it up to a vertical position and she'd help me turn it to face the wall. On occasion she'd support the ladder when I was up working between the 20 and 26 foot level...then I caught her not doing her job. She complained that it was "boring".

wrote:

[...]

Alex, like FlaJim and several other righties here, love to make usually
negative comments about the wives and kids of some other posters, but
are totally silent about their family members. Is it possible their
wives are hookers and their kids are jailed drug addicts?

wrote:

[...]

Alex said absolutely nothing negative about Don's wife. You love to make those type of accusations,
along with your 'racist' accusations, and in doing so exhibit even more of your dishonesty.

You, on the other hand, have no qualms about your anti-family comments, as shown above.

You're a f'ing liar Krause.

wrote:

[...]

Watching for your safety would be boring. She sounds like a solid woman.

wrote:

[...]

Of course that's possible. Anything is possible. Some things you post,
however, are possible but outright lies. Pay your taxes and earn an
opinion.

wrote:

[...]

Exactly. He already posted that his wife helped him roll that boat up
the driveway. She's probably a good woman who would be ashamed of the
posts he makes here. We might find out soon if he doesn't clean up his act.

Where's The Heat? Red Cruising 8 March 22nd 08 05:11 AM
Heat/NE Thom Stewart ASA 3 July 17th 06 04:15 PM
Boat Heat Matt General 1 March 5th 05 03:10 PM
"When the heat got on..." NOYB General 255 January 20th 05 06:24 PM
Let there be heat! Gould 0738 General 4 November 29th 04 01:41 AM