Default Supremes let "Assault Weapon" ban stand

Justan Olphart
"Individually, you two are pretty dumb. Teamed up you are incredibly so."

If I was you Stinky, I'd be more worried about a senile John accidentally flushing his bowl and sending you on a journey to the sea.

On Friday, December 11, 2015 at 5:46:34 PM UTC-5, True North wrote:
Justan Olphart
"Individually, you two are pretty dumb. Teamed up you are incredibly so."

If I was you Stinky, I'd be more worried about a senile John accidentally flushing his bowl and sending you on a journey to the sea.

That was truly stupid and juvenile.

JackOff spittles..

"That was truly stupid and juvenile"

How are the Palm sisters treating you these days, JackOff?

On 12/11/2015 5:46 PM, True North wrote:
Justan Olphart
"Individually, you two are pretty dumb. Teamed up you are incredibly so."

If I was you Stinky, I'd be more worried about a senile John accidentally flushing his bowl and sending you on a journey to the sea.

If I were you Donnie I'd concentrate My advice giving on folks dumber
than you.

FlatulentJim farts...

"If I were you Donnie I'd concentrate My advice giving on folks dumber
than you."

I sure do...how perceptive of you!

True North wrote:
On Thursday, 10 December 2015 20:08:27 UTC-4, Califbill wrote:
True North wrote:
Califbill
"I have eaten in Tim Hortons a few times when traveling Canada. Good
coffee, and they are attached to gas stations sometimes. W have gotten
lunch there. Is a pretty nice place. I do eat in Jack in the box at
times. Is close to my boat storage. They do a good grilled chicken
sandwich. And I rarely eat French fries, so is a fairly healthy lunch."

They are everywhere up here...we're almost infested with them. Funny
thing is I don't really care for their coffee unless I'm having one of
their sandwiches or a doughnut.

Was he a great hockey player? Coffee is a personal taste thing. I think
Starbucks mostly tastes like a burned bean brew.

He was a big star...if you were a Toronto Maple Leaf fan.
Montreal Canadiens were always my team.

I met Guy Lafleur about 15 years ago. It was a business trip to
Montreal where he was a guest. I had no idea who he was. I'm not a fan
of sports like hockey and soccer that take three hours for 0-3 scores.

True North wrote:
Tim
" Somebody described Starbucks ass tasting like burnt water. I'd agree. Expensive burnt water at that.

McDonalds isn't bad though.. "

I agree about McDonalds.....for the few times I had coffee there.
Seems most up here have bought into the Tim Horton advertising....I'm more of an odd ball...one of the few who'd rather drink coffee elsewhere.
The guy who partnered with Tim Horton way back in the '60s or '70s wasca Nova Scotia working as a police officer in Hamilton,tonight. He has/ had a Hugh sailboat and a sport fisher type of motorboat one summer he docked the sportfisher at the RNSYS where we sailed from.

"wasca", Net Cop? Really?

True North wrote:
Keyser Söze
"Apparently don thinks there is little reason to play your little games
here."

I wholeheartedly agree with this post.
The John must be getting senile...he thinks he's back in the army barking orders that underlings were forced to obey.

Yet you are Harry's bitch. Carry on...

True North wrote:
Justan Olphart
"Individually, you two are pretty dumb. Teamed up you are incredibly so."

If I was you Stinky, I'd be more worried about a senile John accidentally flushing his bowl and sending you on a journey to the sea.

Wow! That was--insane! It's one fr the Mrs. White file. Poor lady
probably has no idea what keys dumb Don is punching on his Playbook!

On Fri, 11 Dec 2015 15:39:21 -0500, John H.
wrote:

McDonalds has very good salads. The Southwest is very good. And senior
drink is less,than a buck. Locally is $0.75 for coffee. Some franchises
are cheaper. And the bathrooms are normally very clean when traveling.

My wife likes their salads - and the bathrooms. I've seen their senior coffees for
anywhere between $.50 and $.85. If I'm on a long ride, they're a great place to stop
for a break.

I can eat a sausage and egg on a hamburger bun, if they will do it but
I am not much of a muffin or biscuit guy.
Too dry.
McD doesn't have much on the lunch menu I like if I want more than a
salad.
I really like the S/E/C on a croissant at the Burger King but I
suspect that is a heart attack in a bag. The thing seems to be
dripping in butter.
I am not really in love with any "fast food" fries. The best ones were
at Sonny's BBQ but I haven't been there for a while. I imagine the
health nuts may have changed the formula by now.
I think they used to use lard.

If I get the sausage and egg it's with a small orange juice for moisture!
--

So you dip that crusty biscuit in orange juice and eat it ?

;-)