Default Supremes let "Assault Weapon" ban stand

wrote:
On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 10:02:39 -0800 (PST), True North

On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 05:00:20 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

The John flushes....

You'll note he still hasn't answered the question eating meat, shoes, and gloves.

Wonder why?"

Why the rancor, Johnny?
It's Christmas season, don't y'all know?

"Spoken like a man with a Tim Horton burger in his mouth Â*;-)"

Heard they were going to try burgers. Last time I stopped for lunch at
Timmies, they weren't available here.

Dunno. I just heard they were merging with a US burger joint so I made
the assumption.
My bad

They have sandwiches.

On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 15:25:42 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 12/10/15 3:21 PM, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 15:02:16 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 12/10/15 12:30 PM, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 09:11:43 -0500, Justan Olphart wrote:

On 12/10/2015 8:00 AM, True North wrote:
The John flushes....

You'll note he still hasn't answered the question eating meat, shoes, and gloves.

Wonder why?"

Why the rancor, Johnny?
It's Christmas season, don't y'all know?

Not if Harry can help it. Try and send a little Christmas spirit his way
and see what happens. :-)

Is there something rancorous about the question, "Do you eat meat, wear leather
shoes, or leather gloves?"

Maybe Don doesn't know what 'rancor' means....?
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Why the sense of entitlement?

??
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

You act as if you are *entitled* to get your questions or those
questions of your buddies answered. You often repeat these questions
many times and push for answers, sometimes a dozen times or more. My
conclusion is that you somehow feel as if you are entitled to answers.

You aren't.

Don't need answers to make the point, which was done a dozen times or more!

:)
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

On 12/10/15 3:21 PM, John H. wrote:
[...]

The point is that some aren't playing your games.

--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

wrote:

The John flushes....

You'll note he still hasn't answered the question eating meat, shoes, and gloves.

Wonder why?"

Why the rancor, Johnny?
It's Christmas season, don't y'all know?
"Spoken like a man with a Tim Horton burger in his mouth Â*;-)"

Heard they were going to try burgers. Last time I stopped for lunch at
Timmies, they weren't available here.

Dunno. I just heard they were merging with a US burger joint so I made
the assumption.
My bad

They have sandwiches.

I have seen a Tim H but we didn't stop. Haven't been in a Checkers,
Popeyes, Carl's jr or Jack in the Box either.
I did stop at the In and Out in North Hollywood, just for Lebowski. I
have a picture somewhere but the bowling alley was gone.

wrote:

The John flushes....

You'll note he still hasn't answered the question eating meat, shoes, and gloves.

Wonder why?"

Why the rancor, Johnny?
It's Christmas season, don't y'all know?
"Spoken like a man with a Tim Horton burger in his mouth Â*;-)"

Heard they were going to try burgers. Last time I stopped for lunch at
Timmies, they weren't available here.

Dunno. I just heard they were merging with a US burger joint so I made
the assumption.
My bad

They have sandwiches.

I have seen a Tim H but we didn't stop. Haven't been in a Checkers,
Popeyes, Carl's jr or Jack in the Box either.
I did stop at the In and Out in North Hollywood, just for Lebowski. I
have a picture somewhere but the bowling alley was gone.

I have eaten in Tim Hortons a few times when traveling Canada. Good
coffee, and they are attached to gas stations sometimes. W have gotten
lunch there. Is a pretty nice place. I do eat in Jack in the box at
times. Is close to my boat storage. They do a good grilled chicken
sandwich. And I rarely eat French fries, so is a fairly healthy lunch.

Califbill
"I have eaten in Tim Hortons a few times when traveling Canada. *Good
coffee, and they are attached to gas stations sometimes. *W have gotten
lunch there. *Is a pretty nice place. *I do eat in Jack in the box at
times. *Is close to my boat storage. *They do a good grilled chicken
sandwich. *And I rarely eat French fries, so is a fairly healthy lunch."

They are everywhere up here...we're almost infested with them. Funny thing is I don't really care for their coffee unless I'm having one of their sandwiches or a doughnut.

True North wrote:
Califbill
"I have eaten in Tim Hortons a few times when traveling Canada. Â*Good
coffee, and they are attached to gas stations sometimes. Â*W have gotten
lunch there. Â*Is a pretty nice place. Â*I do eat in Jack in the box at
times. Â*Is close to my boat storage. Â*They do a good grilled chicken
sandwich. Â*And I rarely eat French fries, so is a fairly healthy lunch."

They are everywhere up here...we're almost infested with them. Funny
thing is I don't really care for their coffee unless I'm having one of
their sandwiches or a doughnut.

Was he a great hockey player? Coffee is a personal taste thing. I think
Starbucks mostly tastes like a burned bean brew.

True North wrote:
The John flushes....

You'll note he still hasn't answered the question eating meat, shoes, and gloves.

Wonder why?"

Why the rancor, Johnny?
It's Christmas season, don't y'all know?

It was a simple question, Donnie. Why avoid it like your master when he
is questioned about his tax obligations and bankruptcies?

John H. wrote:
On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 09:11:43 -0500, Justan Olphart wrote:

On 12/10/2015 8:00 AM, True North wrote:
The John flushes....

You'll note he still hasn't answered the question eating meat, shoes, and gloves.

Wonder why?"

Why the rancor, Johnny?
It's Christmas season, don't y'all know?

Not if Harry can help it. Try and send a little Christmas spirit his way
and see what happens. :-)

Is there something rancorous about the question, "Do you eat meat, wear leather
shoes, or leather gloves?"

Maybe Don doesn't know what 'rancor' means....?
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

He copied his loser friend. He over uses "aiding and abetting" for the
same reason.

wrote:

[...]

This isn't about entitlement. Don is just dumb.