Default stitch and glue plans

On 8/18/14 8:41 AM, True North wrote:
On Monday, 18 August 2014 09:13:37 UTC-3, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 8/18/14 7:29 AM, True North wrote:

L'il Snottie snorts...

" yes, fat, bald, bowlegged,,, yup, seen it."

You've seen nothing, Snottie....unless it's your own picture of a short pudgy greasy little turd.

How's the job search coming?

Snotty Scotty, aka Lil Greaseball, has his photos posted all over Facebook:

http://tinyurl.com/myy8zpv

http://tinyurl.com/oxykpy3

You have to be on Facebook to see it...he's short, chubby, unkempt, and

I'll bet the horse smells better than he does. The other photo shows

Snotty's triple chin...

He's a piece of work.

The nerve of that little chump to comment on someone elses' looks.
Standing next to him, people might mistake me for a Hollywood movie star. ;-)

Indeed. He is an ugly little troll. The horse is much nicer looking.

On 8/18/2014 6:13 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 8/18/14 7:29 AM, True North wrote:
L'il Snottie snorts...

" yes, fat, bald, bowlegged,,, yup, seen it."

You've seen nothing, Snottie....unless it's your own picture of a
short pudgy greasy little turd.
How's the job search coming?

Snotty Scotty, aka Lil Greaseball, has his photos posted all over Facebook:

http://tinyurl.com/myy8zpv

http://tinyurl.com/oxykpy3

You have to be on Facebook to see it...he's short, chubby, unkempt, and
I'll bet the horse smells better than he does. The other photo shows
Snotty's triple chin...

He's a piece of work.

I see Donnie standing in front of the tiniest, white, cabin sailboat
with roller furling, and a bow pulpit sitting on the flimsiest
mal-fitted Ship Right galv trailer I've ever seen. Donnie is sporting a
photographers vest, short shorts, a military haircut, dark glasses, and
what appears to be Crocs. Your typical nerd.

--
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the
government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of

On 8/18/2014 6:41 AM, True North wrote:
On Monday, 18 August 2014 09:13:37 UTC-3, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 8/18/14 7:29 AM, True North wrote:

L'il Snottie snorts...

" yes, fat, bald, bowlegged,,, yup, seen it."

You've seen nothing, Snottie....unless it's your own picture of a short pudgy greasy little turd.

How's the job search coming?

Snotty Scotty, aka Lil Greaseball, has his photos posted all over Facebook:

http://tinyurl.com/myy8zpv

http://tinyurl.com/oxykpy3

You have to be on Facebook to see it...he's short, chubby, unkempt, and

I'll bet the horse smells better than he does. The other photo shows

Snotty's triple chin...

He's a piece of work.

The nerve of that little chump to comment on someone elses' looks.
Standing next to him, people might mistake me for a Hollywood movie star. ;-)

Not a chance, you little no neck bow legged urchin. ;-)

--
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the
government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of
taking care of them".
Thomas Jefferson

" I THINK I see Donnie standing in front of a white, cabin sailboat
with roller furling, and a bow pulpit sitting on the flimsiest
mal-fitted Ship Right galv trailer *I've ever seen. Donnie is sporting a
photographers vest, short shorts, a military haircut, dark glasses, and
what appears to be Crocs. Your typical nerd. "

Are you sure that's me, Stinky?

On 8/18/14 11:07 AM, True North wrote:

" I THINK I see Donnie standing in front of a white, cabin sailboat
with roller furling, and a bow pulpit sitting on the flimsiest
mal-fitted Ship Right galv trailer I've ever seen. Donnie is sporting a
photographers vest, short shorts, a military haircut, dark glasses, and
what appears to be Crocs. Your typical nerd. "

Are you sure that's me, Stinky?

Which right-wing mound of bull**** here is "Stinky"?

Which right-wing mound of bull**** here is "Stinky"? ...

That would be FlaJim...aka FlatulenceJim or the FloriduhFunnyMan.

On 8/18/14 11:14 AM, True North wrote:
Which right-wing mound of bull**** here is "Stinky"? ...

That would be FlaJim...aka FlatulenceJim or the FloriduhFunnyMan.

Ahh, *Boatless* FlaJim, whining about actual boaters. Isn't he the
newsgroup's greatest living non-expert on obsolete outdrives of the 1980s?
posted to rec.boats.building,rec.boats
KC KC is offline

On 8/18/2014 1:07 AM, Califbill wrote:
KC wrote:
On 8/16/2014 11:32 PM, Califbill wrote:
KC wrote:
On 8/16/2014 1:05 PM, F Murtz wrote:
KC wrote:
tz wrote:
anyone got plans for 13 foot maybe 12' nested stitch and glue boat,all
th
a nesting "skiff"? for fishing and just running about etc,that can fit
up to four at a pinch, just a bit bigger than than the usual nesting
stitch and glue types that there are tons of plans for.

I am not sure that I have seen anything like that but I will look through
my stuff. For 4 people "in a pinch" I say you need at least a 12 foot
skiff, but if I were you I might want a scow instead, more room up front
and it might be easier to build. If you decide to modify an existing
plan, that might be the best way.

Do you want "nesting" as a novelty, or do you need it for transport,
other cause I have a 12 foot skiff that fits in the back of a pickup
truck, and would hold 4 "in a pinch"...

Unless that 12' is super wide, is not a 4 passenger boat. My 14'
lightweight aluminum Valco was a 3 person boat. The 12' was shorter by 2'
in the widest portion. So lots less carrying capacity. Maybe 4 little
people.

But he did not ask for a "4 passenger boat", he specifically said "up to
four in a pinch", and this boat can do that, and slide into the back of a
pickup truck too. But it's not a "nesting" boat...

http://smallboats.com/stanley_sie.htm

No way, unless a life threatening situation would you put 4 normal size
people in a small 12' boat. What is the load capacity?

What is so hard about "in a pinch"? The calculated load capicity of that
boat at the time of manufacture was 1100 pounds iirc... anyway, I am
trying to answer "his" needs as stated and I stand by this boat being
able to hold "4 in a pinch"...

On 8/18/2014 9:07 AM, True North wrote:

" I THINK I see Donnie standing in front of a white, cabin sailboat
with roller furling, and a bow pulpit sitting on the flimsiest
mal-fitted Ship Right galv trailer I've ever seen. Donnie is sporting a
photographers vest, short shorts, a military haircut, dark glasses, and
what appears to be Crocs. Your typical nerd. "

Are you sure that's me, Stinky?

Would you like me to post proof positive?

Stitch and Glue David Boat Building 6 June 19th 06 07:25 AM
Question about stitch and glue Taavi Boat Building 14 February 18th 06 04:53 AM
Glue & Stitch plans Ed Boat Building 10 November 15th 05 05:13 PM
Aluminum stitch-n-glue Brian D Boat Building 27 March 22nd 04 05:09 PM
27'-30' Stitch and Glue Sailboat Plans Andrew Murray Boat Building 7 August 9th 03 09:05 PM