H*a*r*r*o*l*d H*a*r*r*o*l*d is offline

Default stitch and glue plans

On 8/18/2014 6:13 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 8/18/14 7:29 AM, True North wrote:
L'il Snottie snorts...

" yes, fat, bald, bowlegged,,, yup, seen it."

You've seen nothing, Snottie....unless it's your own picture of a
short pudgy greasy little turd.
How's the job search coming?

Snotty Scotty, aka Lil Greaseball, has his photos posted all over Facebook:

http://tinyurl.com/myy8zpv

http://tinyurl.com/oxykpy3

You have to be on Facebook to see it...he's short, chubby, unkempt, and
I'll bet the horse smells better than he does. The other photo shows
Snotty's triple chin...

He's a piece of work.

I see Donnie standing in front of the tiniest, white, cabin sailboat
with roller furling, and a bow pulpit sitting on the flimsiest
mal-fitted Ship Right galv trailer I've ever seen. Donnie is sporting a
photographers vest, short shorts, a military haircut, dark glasses, and
what appears to be Crocs. Your typical nerd.

--
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the
government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of