Andrew Murray

Default 27'-30' Stitch and Glue Sailboat Plans

I'm looking to build a sailboat in the 27 to 30 foot range.

The boat should sleep a minimum of four people, have offshore capability
and have plenty of room below for galley, navigation table, heads, sail
storeage etc

Ideally the construction method should be marine ply / epoxy composite using
the stitch and glue method.

I've had a look at www.bateau.com and they will have plans out for such a
yacht in the Fall.

Does anyone know of anywhere I could have a look at plans for such a boat
right now?

Thanks

Andy

Ervin Charles

Look at Glen-L.com I am building a 14ft electric boat with plans I got from
these guys and I gotta tell you that the plans are very complete and
technical help is just a phone call away. They will even help you re-vamp
the plans to suit your needs. I highly recommend them.
Charles Ervin

David Walker

Andy ,

Have you looked at any of the Devlinboat S & G designs to see if anything meets
your needs ?

http://www.devlinboat.com/dcfp.htm

Andrew Murray wrote:

I'm looking to build a sailboat in the 27 to 30 foot range.

Ideally the construction method should be marine ply / epoxy composite using
the stitch and glue method.

Does anyone know of anywhere I could have a look at plans for such a boat
right now?

Thanks

Andy

Matt/Meribeth Pedersen

Try Dudley Dix

http://www.dixdesign.com/designs.htm

The radius chine stich and glue boats look interesting, but I think in your
size
range they are all racing boats.

Matt

"Andrew Murray" wrote in message
I'm looking to build a sailboat in the 27 to 30 foot range.

The boat should sleep a minimum of four people, have offshore capability
and have plenty of room below for galley, navigation table, heads, sail
storeage etc

Ideally the construction method should be marine ply / epoxy composite

using
the stitch and glue method.

I've had a look at www.bateau.com and they will have plans out for such a
yacht in the Fall.

Does anyone know of anywhere I could have a look at plans for such a boat
right now?

Thanks

Andy

Andrew Murray

Hi Charles

Thank you for this, as soon as I've finished replying to all those who
responded I'll have a look at their web site.

Once again many thanks for taking the time to respond to my post.

Regards

Andy

Brian Combs

Sam is great to work with as well

Ford and Mary Ann Walton

Andy,

If you like his unique style, go a Google search for Phil Bolger's
AS-29, an "Advanced Sharpie". Phil Bolger does not have a web site, but
his boats are on many other peoples, and the is a large Bolger Yahoo
Group (three of them, in fact.)

Ford Walton

Andrew Murray wrote:

I'm looking to build a sailboat in the 27 to 30 foot range.

The boat should sleep a minimum of four people, have offshore capability
and have plenty of room below for galley, navigation table, heads, sail
storeage etc

Ideally the construction method should be marine ply / epoxy composite using
the stitch and glue method.

I've had a look at www.bateau.com and they will have plans out for such a
yacht in the Fall.

Does anyone know of anywhere I could have a look at plans for such a boat
right now?

Thanks

Andy

Andrew Murray

Hi Ford

I did a search on Google and found this site:
http://www.leow.de/body_index.html

Looks interesting, I'll do another search tomorrow and see what else is out
there!

Many thanks

Andy Murray