Default stitch and glue plans

On 8/18/2014 9:19 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 8/18/14 11:14 AM, True North wrote:
Which right-wing mound of bull**** here is "Stinky"? ...

That would be FlaJim...aka FlatulenceJim or the FloriduhFunnyMan.

Ahh, *Boatless* FlaJim, whining about actual boaters. Isn't he the
newsgroup's greatest living non-expert on obsolete outdrives of the 1980s?

Harry, I know you are interested in learning the English language. This
may help.

--
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the
government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of

On 8/18/2014 9:31 AM, H*a*r*r*o*l*d wrote:
On 8/18/2014 9:19 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 8/18/14 11:14 AM, True North wrote:
Which right-wing mound of bull**** here is "Stinky"? ...

That would be FlaJim...aka FlatulenceJim or the FloriduhFunnyMan.

Ahh, *Boatless* FlaJim, whining about actual boaters. Isn't he the
newsgroup's greatest living non-expert on obsolete outdrives of the
1980s?

Harry, I know you are interested in learning the English language. This
may help.

Oops,sorry. Lost the link.

--
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the
government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of
taking care of them".
Thomas Jefferson

On Monday, 18 August 2014 12:22:05 UTC-3, H*a*r*r*o*l*d wrote:
On 8/18/2014 9:07 AM, True North wrote:

" I THINK I see Donnie standing in front of a white, cabin sailboat

with roller furling, and a bow pulpit sitting on the flimsiest

mal-fitted Ship Right galv trailer I've ever seen. Donnie is sporting a

photographers vest, short shorts, a military haircut, dark glasses, and

what appears to be Crocs. Your typical nerd. "

Are you sure that's me, Stinky?

Would you like me to post proof positive?

--

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the

government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of

taking care of them".

Thomas Jefferson

If you're so anxious to post pictures.. how about that one of Dickson sitting on his "friends'" motorcycle, bottoming out the suspension.
That would be a true community service.

On 8/18/2014 9:47 AM, True North wrote:
[...]

I haven't seen it.

On Monday, 18 August 2014 13:02:39 UTC-3, H*a*r*r*o*l*d wrote:
[...]

Uh huh!
I'm sure one of L'il Snottie's enablers kept it.
It was a classic. I slipped up didn't download it before Dickson took all his pictures down.

True North wrote:
" I THINK I see Donnie standing in front of a white, cabin sailboat
with roller furling, and a bow pulpit sitting on the flimsiest
mal-fitted Ship Right galv trailer I've ever seen. Donnie is sporting a
photographers vest, short shorts, a military haircut, dark glasses, and
what appears to be Crocs. Your typical nerd. "

Are you sure that's me, Stinky?

Can not be a nerd. He is Mop Boy.

True North wrote:
On Monday, 18 August 2014 09:13:37 UTC-3, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 8/18/14 7:29 AM, True North wrote:

L'il Snottie snorts...

" yes, fat, bald, bowlegged,,, yup, seen it."

You've seen nothing, Snottie....unless it's your own picture of a short
pudgy greasy little turd.

How's the job search coming?

Snotty Scotty, aka Lil Greaseball, has his photos posted all over Facebook:

http://tinyurl.com/myy8zpv

http://tinyurl.com/oxykpy3

You have to be on Facebook to see it...he's short, chubby, unkempt, and

I'll bet the horse smells better than he does. The other photo shows

Snotty's triple chin...

He's a piece of work.

The nerve of that little chump to comment on someone elses' looks.
Standing next to him, people might mistake me for a Hollywood movie star. ;-)

Clyde, the oranatang?

On Sun, 17 Aug 2014 11:00:47 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

" Just put the kayak on a rack on the car "

Don't own a car....and I'm not fussy about carrying a kayak on the roof of my truck.

Did you mean to say you *were* fussy about putting a kayak on the roof? There are numerous racks
made for the Highlander designed for carrying a kayak. My wife had a rack on her's for carrying
bicycles. She loved her little Highlander...thought it was a cute little car for a girl.

Stitch and Glue David Boat Building 6 June 19th 06 07:25 AM
Question about stitch and glue Taavi Boat Building 14 February 18th 06 04:53 AM
Glue & Stitch plans Ed Boat Building 10 November 15th 05 05:13 PM
Aluminum stitch-n-glue Brian D Boat Building 27 March 22nd 04 05:09 PM
27'-30' Stitch and Glue Sailboat Plans Andrew Murray Boat Building 7 August 9th 03 09:05 PM